Poos device with the hdr

Pegii

If I were to use poos device with the HDR what would happen? Would it help? Would it create a vortex? I'm curious.

Genius

King Ivan
If you have an HDR, you could try it yourself and see what happens. But if you don't have one, I can't help you right now. But you could still consider building or buying your own HDR.

Pegii

If you have an HDR, you could try it yourself and see what happens. But if you don't have one, I can't help you right now. But you could still consider building or buying your own HDR.
I do now, I'm just waiting for the charger to convert the voltage to arrive so I can use it. I think it may create a portal to access other universes

Genius

King Ivan
I do now, I'm just waiting for the charger to convert the voltage to arrive so I can use it. I think it may create a portal to access other universes
Do let us know if you get any results.

Martian

There is a patent for a magnetic vortex wormhole generator......complete with pictures and all. Instead of wasting your time with things like Poo's device......which seriously needs a new name.....lmao....why not put effort into something that has solid science behind it......

Patent US20030197093 - Magnetic vortex wormhole generator
Unfortunately, that patent is full of pseudoscience. The patent office no longer requires proof of a working device in order for a patent to be granted. If you can prove that it works, I will accept that I'm wrong. Having said that, let me explain my reasoning.

The author claims that magnetic vorticity is induced along the centerline of the coil axis. There is actually some uncertainty here, as it's not clear if he means the center of the hoop or the circle enclosed by the toroidal coil. If the former, it should be pointed out that such a coil has essentially its entire magnetic field within the toroidal region, with negligible field outside it. Therefore, there will be little to no interaction between the magnetic fields of adjacent toroidal coils.

A second possibility is 2 concentric toroidal coils, such that the smaller coil is entirely contained within the larger one. This would allow their magnetic fields to overlap. It's an interesting possibility which I hadn't previously considered, but I don't think it'd do what the author wishes. That's because magnetic fields add together as vectors. Remember Tesla's idea of rotating magnetic fields using only a few stationary coils? It's the same concept that he used. So basically, what you'd end up with in this case is a stronger or weaker magnetic field moving in the same or opposite direction. Maxwell's equations apply to the net sum of magnetic and electric fields, not the individual contributions. So the author's idea of bucking electric fields just doesn't fly.

One more thing. He mentions two opposite direction travelling currents in a bolt of lightning and attempts to use magnetic vorticity to explain his reasoning. What he fails to understand is that positive and negative charges have opposite vorticity relative to their velocity vectors, so a positive charge traveling in the opposite direction of a negative charge will have vorticity spinning in the same direction.