Possible Evidence of Time Travellers.

Falkon303

Two researchers are using Google Trends by searching for existence of things before they actually occurred, such as "Pope Francis", and looking if there is a hit before he was elected.

Their paper - http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1312/1312.7128.pdf

I decided to do some research of my own, and found this -

Google Trends

Barack Obama was elected in 2008, but if you look around 2004, you will see two hits. The probability of those two words coinciding *is* a possibility, but it would be a strange coincidence.

I have emailed the findings to the researchers already, but also would love to hear thoughts from you all.

I researched if Obama had been campaigning in 2004,

"Smith does note, however, that Obama’s first stop in Iowa was “notably early: October 4, 2004 in Davenport, right across the river from Illinois, where he was still just a state senator."

also

"Dan Shomon, an Obama aide at the time, also told Smith he didn’t recall any presidential planning in 2004."

- Source ( When did Obama start running for president? - Salon.com )

Last edited:

Khaos

where the wild things are
Well I looked it up. I found Obama's speech from July 27th, 2004 when he won the senate seat, becoming the fifth african american to hold a seat on the senate. He does make mention to then presidental canidate John Kerry, and claims that Kerry will be elected in November.

Another hit is this: "The Great Black Hope" by Benjamin Wallace-Wells

It just talks about african american's who have now taken reigns of political power and grasps at the idea that someday there could be a black president.

That's about it really. Then it jumps to 2007 where he announces his candidacy for presidency.

Falkon303

Well I looked it up. I found Obama's speech from July 27th, 2004 when he won the senate seat, becoming the fifth african american to hold a seat on the senate. He does make mention to then presidental canidate John Kerry, and claims that Kerry will be elected in November.

Another hit is this: "The Great Black Hope" by Benjamin Wallace-Wells

It just talks about african american's who have now taken reigns of political power and grasps at the idea that someday there could be a black president.

That's about it really. Then it jumps to 2007 where he announces his candidacy for presidency.

Your google skills are most excellent. Thanks.