Pro Trump Speech

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
In the days preceding the election, the Mike Gallegher radio show would play this speech every hour. And every time I listened, I found myself wanting to stay the course, and listen through to its entirety. It has a very satisfying ending.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

During the run up to the referendum in the UK regarding leaving the EU, nearly all the newspapers and the BBC were on the side for remaining in that fascist EU..but like the Trump victory it was the little people of my country that stood up and voted to leave, and we won..
I loved the part in your video clip @Einstein where the guy says, we all have the right to vote regardless of who you are, and the little people like me all went out and voted to leave that fascist club! (y)

IMHO it was Nigel Farage the guy who campaigned for 15years to get the UK out that EU who was responsible for helping Trump to win the election...He gave him an explanation of how to get the ordinary voters of the UK to vote to leave that EU, and that included many hundreds of thousands of ordinary people who had never voted for anything to get out and vote for Brexit (y) :)..

Trump loves the UK and we love Trump :)

Last edited:

DEATH OMEN

In the days preceding the election, the Mike Gallegher radio show would play this speech every hour. And every time I listened, I found myself wanting to stay the course, and listen through to its entirety. It has a very satisfying ending.

IS there ANY way that the subject of DT can be banned on here? Nice thought anyway, at least to me. Paranormal stuff is fine, DT is way beyond the "paranormal" or even "normal" to begin with, well maybe not to him.