Psychotronics/Radionics

HikuTechy

I've been studying these devices, of which the operator (or energy/aura of the operator) becomes a part of the operating principle of the device, or when there are more esoteric energies in use with it.
youtube.com/watch?v=33jasjn1zuA

I'm aware of there having been bad devices (like weapons), but I'm more interested in beneficial and benevolent psychotronic devices. I consider radionics devices like the Hyperdimensional resonator to be psychotronic devices, but I think there's a lot of potential to make many other different kinds of devices which could have very beneficial functions.

I remember one interview with John Hutchison in which he alluded to being a part of the circuit in some of the experiments, the idea of this has generally been shunned by mainstream science because of results varying wildly or not working at all without certain individuals operating the devices or configurations.

Another interesting device is the cloudbuster which could either clear the skies or make it rain.

Recently I found some more advanced devices the designs of which were channeled by psychic mediums and which have been in active development for a while;
girk-fit-niir.com/sfg/

There's a lot to explore in this category of technology, if you know of any other interesting devices you can also share them in this thread.

steven chiverton

take a good look at the youtube videos of the radionics machine called a wishing machine

Attachments

• manifest generator.pdf
    475.2 KB · Views: 8

HikuTechy

take a good look at the youtube videos of the radionics machine called a wishing machine
You mean the one by Joshua P Warren? I remember hearing some interesting devices described by him on Coast to Coast AM at some point.

I also remember that the Otis Carr saucer was also supposedly controlled by thinking so that would also qualify as a psychotronic device.

steven chiverton

yes the otis t car saucer they interfaced with it to control it like alien crafts do and the radar of the old days interrupted the interface of there crafts so they crash.
You mean the one by Joshua P Warren? yes im planing to make one to just waiting on some parts to come just dial plates for the potentiometers and copper plate for rubbing plate then i just have to get the coil etc etc the rest i have