Quest for the BOOK with 7 SEALS

Eddy_P

What is the Book with Seven Seals ?

The ‘Seven Seals’ is a phrase in the Book of Revelation (Christian Bible) that refers to seven seals that secure the book or scroll, that John on Patmos Island (in 95 CE) saw as part of his Revelation of Jesus Christ.

This ‘book’ seen by John was held in the hand of a visiting Angel and contained ‘visions’ of the future.

Those ‘visions’ are specifically documented by John, as he was told by the Angel to write down what he saw and what he was told.

When John’s account in the Book of Revelation is examined, those ‘vision’ descriptions can easily be extracted and listed.

So, in 95 CE on the Greek island of Patmos (while in exile) John was visited by an Angel who held a physical ‘book of the future’, was shown its contents, and was told to write it all down - which he did.

But he is not the only biblical writer to tell a story about a personal encounter with an Angel showing or explaining the contents from a ‘book of the future’.

Ezekiel and Daniel (from the Hebrew Old Testament) both chronicle similar stories and relate similar ‘visions’ which they sometimes called ‘dreams’.

Australian researcher Ronald Pegg went in search of this ‘future book’ by extracting its documented attributes and described contents from those three biblical eye witnesses, and made an astounding discovery.

When over 200 attributes and biblical descriptions are compared with the contents of a certain modern history ‘book’ - there is over a 90 percent match of details.

Ronald Pegg claims to have FOUND and identified the ‘future history book, Sealed with Seven Seals’ as documented and described by biblical eyewitnesses.

- - - - - - - -
I am posting this on behalf of the Publisher that intends to develop this project.
- - - - - - - -

Hello there.
I am the publisher who is going to reveal Mr Pegg’s discoveries to the world - if they can be validated.

While I understand this is a religious topic, the validation process needs to be conducted scholastically, so non-religious people can also view the evidence and come to an informed conclusion.

To this end I am asking for your help.

I wish to present what I have so far, and ask for comments regarding Mr Pegg’s testing process, and of course later, his conclusions.

LINK: Ronald Pegg's Quest for the BOOK with SEVEN SEALS

Eddy_P

Research Update...
The BOOK with SEVEN SEALS - Found and Identified
If you have read the Website, conducted the on-line Evaluation (as per the OP), and viewed the Video, then please be advised that a F.A.Q. page (Frequently Asked Questions) is now available.
(You will find the link at the bottom of the website's pages.)

Direct link to main Study Website: INTRODUCTION - Ronald Pegg's Quest for the BOOK with SEVEN SEALS