Questions to a time traveler

TimeFlipper

If someone came up to me claiming to be a time traveler, I would just say "Alright, prove it". If they're from the future, they could show me a piece of their ID or a future news article. If they're from the past, they could show me a historical photograph of them in it. Afterwards, I would ask them a bunch of questions such as "where are you from?", and "can I have a copy of your time machine".

See? Asking questions is perfectly normal. People who shut down questioning have something to hide.

But that doesn't necessarily mean they've done something wrong.

I dont believe PaulaJedi and Tucker were saying its "wrong" to NOT give answers to perfectly legitimate questions, however by NOT answering simple questions, the credibility of the so called time-traveller is down to practically zero, and placed upon each members spoof lists, and marked as "Another Attention Seeker"...

JimmyD

See? Asking questions is perfectly normal. People who shut down questioning have something to hide.

But that doesn't necessarily mean they've done something wrong.

I dont believe PaulaJedi and Tucker were saying its "wrong" to NOT give answers to perfectly legitimate questions, however by NOT answering simple questions, the credibility of the so called time-traveller is down to practically zero, and placed upon each members spoof lists, and marked as "Another Attention Seeker"...

Yeah, I know. But it is an excuse to make a point to someone.