Re: I'm sorry

Tron1

Everyone, I'm sorry for being mad at everyone. I'm stressed out. It wasn't right. Dr Z I apologize for my responses. They should be promoted deleted.

Doc 05 and I apologized to each other we should to. I just don't like people being rude and ignorant. It puts me through. I had to isolate myself yesterday in my room.

I was having a bad time lately. My stress levels turn me into something else I don't want. I have enough strength I can snap a TV. I had to calm down. Sorry everyone.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hey man, as I said in the other thread, we're your friend, and all we want is to understand.

Tron1

I know it's a 2 way street. I know you care or try to. It's inside me my anger. I get angered sometimes when I've had it. It was 13/10. I had to isolate myself. I said before people are being very rude and ignorant. Not just here it's everywhere. I saw it earlier, Not even family comes over.

Wind7

Staff
I know it's a 2 way street. I know you care or try to. It's inside me my anger. I get angered sometimes when I've had it. It was 13/10. I had to isolate myself. I said before people are being very rude and ignorant. Not just here it's everywhere. I saw it earlier, Not even family comes over.

You know...I can agree with that.

What is up with all the angry people these days?!
I see enough daily myself, man.

BlastTyrant

I tell everyone i know this, when things start getting a little hard to handle, when you find your self more stressed out or angry etc, simply disconnect your self, and by that i mean get off of social media/ forums/ internet in general.

A friend of mine back north was like this, she started getting more and more angry, she was taking it out on her kid, her job was suffering, and i told her, so much of what you do is tied to that stupid little black box, shut it off for a few weeks and see how things improve, she finally took my advice and has already ditched 90% of her social media simply because it was so toxic but it was addicting to read that most people dont even notice it is wearing off on them.

It doesn't work for everyone but i always recommend it, just disconnect from the web for awhile, go find your self or parts of your self you may have lost over time.

Wind7

Staff
I’m not the only one in anger. My doctor has increased my meds for being depressed and now I am pissed almost every day due to serotonin levels being too high

Sorry to hear that. :(
I went through that when I was younger and it totally sucked, to say the very least!

I'd go through days where I just wanted to crawl away somewhere safe from it all.
My only escape was music. (I used to play bass and drums.)

I still listen to old tapes from those days every once in awhile.

What makes you happy?

Parazite1986

I was playing with the iPhone when I had to stay away from it and tv. Not real conducive to sleep. Plus I had a lot of cold brew coffee.
Sorry to hear that. :(
I went through that when I was younger and it totally sucked, to say the very least!

I'd go through days where I just wanted to crawl away somewhere safe from it all.
My only escape was music. (I used to play bass and drums.)

I still listen to old tapes from those days every once in awhile.

What makes you happy?
Music and reading

Wind7

Staff
Everyone, I'm sorry for being mad at everyone. I'm stressed out. It wasn't right. Dr Z I apologize for my responses. They should be promoted deleted.

Doc 05 and I apologized to each other we should to. I just don't like people being rude and ignorant. It puts me through. I had to isolate myself yesterday in my room.

I was having a bad time lately. My stress levels turn me into something else I don't want. I have enough strength I can snap a TV. I had to calm down. Sorry everyone.

Hey man, we all go through it.
These last few years have been a personal hell for me as well,
if you want details...Just PM me.

But, just want you to know, don't feel alone.