Re: Met Jay

Tron1

I am not really a faithful person i do go to aa meetings and such. but there was this person in our shop he called himself jay. he was wearing homeless clothes. had a dufflebag and cross around his neck. Me and my buddies noticed he was cracking the same old jokes i did they already knew it. they weren't suprised. They also were wondering who the person was. I was talking and discussing about time travel to my buddies and printed out the sheet someone posted. He said if i went in time i wouldnt be here i'dbe in the future. I think he accidently said he was from the future. It was weird. The whole donut shop was like who is he we all stopped and listened. it's like everyone knew it. Very Strange. This whole week was strange. Now that i think of it. My friend simone he was quiet like cricket quiet. We go in the car to get a ride from a friend and we were like who was that?

walt willis

The point he was making was maybe time is relative just as my science teacher tried to have us open our minds by dropping a pin on the table top and asked us if we could still hear the sound long after it was no longer there.
He then said the sound never went away and that it was us that left the sound behind...

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
All things we can see in life are moving in time and never stop moving.
But sound stops in time when the sound happens.

One of the laws of time travel.

Professor Opmmur