re: reverse shield

Tron1

i was wondering if anyone could make a reverse time bubble shield that would protect my pacemaker when using an hdr. when there is a will there's a way.

TimeFlipper

John Von Neuman discovered why all those sailors that disappeared or got "melded" into the decks of the Eldridge during the Philadelphia Experiment was caused by them losing their "time-locks"...These are a biological system that keeps every living thing safely within our dimension or reality...Without these time-locks we would fly about uncontrollably into other dimensions and maybe never come back to our own..These time locks are set from the day we are born, until the day we die..

What Von Neuman discovered to prevent this happening, was a way to build a sort of "reality bubble" around those people time-travelling which locked them into our dimension..It was said that the US Navy spent 5 million dollars in 1943 for the study and development of this time locking device, which was placed around the wrist of the time-travellers..

Tron1

Yes it does. everyone i know who makes them won't build me one because of that. Even Gibb's wont build me one at all

TimeFlipper

Yes it does. everyone i know who makes them won't build me one because of that. Even Gibb's wont build me one at all
Ive been researching on the HDR and discovered its first application was as a"radionics" device...in which one of its many uses is helping to heal the human body by means of a very special frequency wave...this wave can only be told in the term of a scalar wave, which is nothing like the normal type of radio waves that we use to transmit information around the world every second of the day ...Stephen Gibbs can be found on the internet using one of his HDR machines that helps the growth of grass in a garden...:D

If the HDR operates on the strange frequency wave, then its very possible it wont have any effect on your pacemaker...To make it even safer i would suggest the HDR being put into a thick aluminium box which would hold in any normal magnetic impulses...The only thing now that you have to think of, is how to get the HDR working in time-travel mode....I was surprised to hear from you that Stephen Gibbs wont sell you an HDR machine, because he should be aware of what i have told you about the machine most likely being safe for you to use :confused: