Re: Stay Positive

Tron1

As I am reminded every day. I may have lost 3 things I loved the most in the world. My mother,dog,and the bowling alley I was bowling at. I missed out this year took the year off until next September. I maybe around with my father.

I'm working on a project. I scrapped the flying car project. I just kept the drawing as they were just sketches. I'll post those later. It's a new time for me. My girlfriend, I had we split. I haven't talked to her since. She already had an ex boyfriend but I didn't care. Neither did her daughter. That hurt more. At the same time everything else was happening. The last I saw her she getting tossed from my program.
I'm alright I can find another woman. 2 months is a blip in my memory.

As for time travel, nothing but sonic booms from every where. No one that I know of is building a HDR unit.My brother can build hands on projects but I ask him all the time I get a crazy look from him. He's getting curious now. I'm sort of baiting him in on a reel. My dad won't touch the project.

I can probably get a mechanic or two. I'm still grieving in a lot of pain. My mom was my best friend. She saved me from being adopted some where else. The HDR I think now is a dead subject. It will always have a bit of heart beat but everyone should move on.

With sincere love,
Tron1, AKA goldenknight404

Num7

Administrator
Staff
What happened to your local bowling alley? Did it close down?

Well, don't give up. Keep it up!

What's your new project? Anything you can share with us yet?

Tron1

I have a set plan for the future anymore. Everything I knew has all been wiped. I'm in a new position in my life where I have to balance people's feelings out and mine as well I don't feel as much though. Pacemaker. I'm 42 trying to go back to school in the spring. UMass Boston. Business Management. Finishing up my degree then go for bachelor's.