RE: Time is relevant

theastralprojector

I'd like to say that time relevant and you can go astrally. It's all a mind trip. You don't need a HDR to go. That's what they don't want you to know. You know what's in a d volt battery? More batteries to fuel it. To keep it running.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'd like to say that time relevant and you can go astrally. It's all a mind trip. You don't need a HDR to go. That's what they don't want you to know. You know what's in a d volt battery? More batteries to fuel it. To keep it running.
From what I know, it's been established several times that the HDR isn't required to go astral. It barely enhances abilities you already have. No doubt one can go astral without the HDR.

@theastralprojector Have you ever tried the HDR? If so, were you able to notice some sort of effect?

theastralprojector

I have had friend's hook me up. I've gone astrally atleast five time's all of the out comes are not good.

theastralprojector

There is some sort of war going on I don't know what year it is. But missles were launched I heard on the radio I was riding in the truck with someone. That person I could see feel and it was so real. I saw my old work up in flames. and burnt. We drove by. Something bad had happened it could be someone calling for help or something trying to show me something. I've been to the place twice.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Do you think it's our actual future, or just an alternative future?

I heard the HDR is supposed to only bring you to parallel timelines.

theastralprojector

I don't know who's doing it. I'm not even sure it's someone using a hdr or something stronger. It could have been my feelings opening up. I had one before that about two years ago. I was actually waking up outside. I had no idea. sleep walking. I used to do that. ALOT. Not crazy at all. Just take meds to sleep. It's strange how everything was the same. It was ten year's down the road. I felt it was. Again I wasn't sure.