Re: To be healthy and move on

Tron1

As many of you know my mom passed July 10th. Me and my dad are doing fine. Was wondering if a flex setup would get my muscles back when covid hit. I was actually thinking at 165. I'm 195 now. I know I can do it again. Also any advice for +42 age is helpful. I've just been trying to move on. It's very hard to. I tried to run this summer I am down to 2 1/2s miles each time I run.
I got at one point this summer 187. I drink alot of energy drinks and don't ruin it. I used to run and work out with CrossFit. A long time ago.
The sports I love I can't play cause the pacemaker. I bowled candlepin for around of 35 years. I feel like I'm dust. I haven't thrown a ball since April. Most of the candlepin alleys are north of Boston. Travel is limited now. I'm out of the Army. As a e3 pilot. It was civilian work.
I can fly a plane but not drive a car. Massachusetts is corrupted. I spent 1 year in Army. Pay sucks in army. No one knew about me being in the Army. I've been working with num7 writing in my Chromebook. Working on writing my HDR stuff and other how I got into this.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Writing is a great exercise for the brain.

Do you know about NanoWriMo?

It's a challenge to write a short novel (or short story) in one month. It's in November every year. Maybe this can encourage you to push forward on your writing idea, who knows?

Tron1

I can type 27 wpm no shortage of typing. My brother is even jealous. I learned on my own. Like every thing else.

Secretman3811

As many of you know my mom passed July 10th. Me and my dad are doing fine. Was wondering if a flex setup would get my muscles back when covid hit. I was actually thinking at 165. I'm 195 now. I know I can do it again. Also any advice for +42 age is helpful. I've just been trying to move on. It's very hard to. I tried to run this summer I am down to 2 1/2s miles each time I run.
I got at one point this summer 187. I drink alot of energy drinks and don't ruin it. I used to run and work out with CrossFit. A long time ago.
The sports I love I can't play cause the pacemaker. I bowled candlepin for around of 35 years. I feel like I'm dust. I haven't thrown a ball since April. Most of the candlepin alleys are north of Boston. Travel is limited now. I'm out of the Army. As a e3 pilot. It was civilian work.
I can fly a plane but not drive a car. Massachusetts is corrupted. I spent 1 year in Army. Pay sucks in army. No one knew about me being in the Army. I've been working with num7 writing in my Chromebook. Working on writing my HDR stuff and other how I got into this.
You can fly a plane yeah right only in your dream you can't fly a plane because of your heart problem it a disaster you trash it lol I love you buddy

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yeah, writing a book and/or short stories about your HDR adventures would be pretty awesome! Great idea!