re: whos hdr kid

Tron1

who is hdr kid now that I think of it it's defginately not rick lipani because he wouldn't put himself in third person pov. and he wouldn't be a whistle blower and con artist. sorry I have gotten too many pm's where people cvlaim who they really are so hdr kid please do the honors of revealing yourself ......what is your full name I think I know who this is because as soon as john titor left hdr kid came on the scene I remember this now I've been away for awhile but now i'm back so please do the honors... if you don't do sports scores that means your not a real time traveler.. con man you'd be good friends with dan quirk for that

Tron1

btw everyone says who they are on here you could be an imposter getting information from another country or something. causing all hell in the united states. please buddy I deal with imposters everyday. you could be an grey for I care.. if this starts a ww3 then I know who started it. do not re create hdr's without any consent of steven gibbs people like antagonizing other people but sure you have free rights but do you have the brains to out smart the opponent. I bet 100percent of nothing that hdr kid is a imposter. no do0ubt in my mind other wise I would not be typing this. I am just a messenger not a claimer of disbelief i'm a truth finder

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm not sure HDRKID would like to have his full name disclosed publicly. Do we really need that information?