Ready to Learn

Fiera

Hello everyone. I am actually really excited to finally find a group of people who openly talk about the topics on this site, as I’m sure many of you can relate to the average person’s refusal to even entertain many of these ideas. That said, I am very new to almost all of this and I’m very open minded, so please be patient as I learn. I am also very open to book and other reading/viewing suggestions, so please PM me if you’d like.

Also, some background as to what brought me here…about 10 years ago, I graduated high school and made my way to college - about 3 hours from my home town. I participated in an english class, where my teacher told us she was an ex-DIA writer, and got out of that career due to seeing some things she’d rather not have seen. Oddly enough, she became good colleagues with another classmate of mine, one who would be my partner for a large writing project. My partner wanted to do a paper on Zecharia Sitchin’s writings about the Annunaki, Planet X, and so on. Admittedly I was a bit of a lazy student and the topic was nothing but fantasy to me at the time, so I never read any of the books (though I do now own the first of the series and plan to finally read it soon), but nonetheless we did extensive research together and got to know each other a bit. Before long, he began telling me that this content was based heavily on reality, and I began to suspect that he was very odd - almost too odd to be human - and he notably had a strange obsession with asian women in terms of who he was attracted to (I am not sure if that is important information). I pried him to tell me all about it, but he told me, “I would only be ready to hear if I dug and researched on my own,” and that telling me then would be pointless. I pried some more and he told me a bit about the forces of light and dark that reside in the universe, and he mentioned the Galactic Federation of Light, the grays, the reptilians, and so on. He was very cryptic, and it really stuck out as odd to me. I then realized he shared these beliefs with my teacher, the ex-DIA writer, and they both fully believed in what Sitchin was writing. She told of dreams she had of giant humanoids attacking a city and her being lifted up and saved by her guardian angel. Also, she was very Christian or so I could gather. The whole scenario was really odd to me, and it fascinated and terrified me at once, but after that class I would find myself slowly slip away from exploring any of it and before long I was living a normal, carefree life…well, at least until recently.

I would sometimes dabble in the topics. I’d do a Google search and read a bit, but the skeptic in me always pulled me away. I then would have dreams of the apocalypse - mostly aliens attacking my planet. I was very rarely myself in these dreams, but someone with another family, usually being herded through refugee camps or hiding in the woods. They were very vivid dreams, and I still have them from time to time, but I always awoke feeling like they were real - like they were memories. Maybe they were just dreams, or maybe not. Over time I’d come to develop my mind and grew to adore philosophy, psychology, and other elements of the world that could help me understand the big questions. Recently I read up on the Illuminati and found my way into the topics I explored about a decade ago, only this time they were aligning to my personal developments in philosophy and alien theory rather perfectly - almost more perfectly than how the world is presented to me - I felt that the Illuminati explained things better than what the news media produced, and the obsession with click bait articles, satire websites, and hoaxes has led me to realize that truth has truly faded from our society and we are left lost and clueless as to the real circumstances of things, and that sort of clicked my mind into accepting any possibility, and here I am.

If you read all that, thank you. I hope I can learn a lot about these topics and discover a lot about myself here, and I am also interested in hearing some feedback about the experiences I’ve had over my life. I definitely believe in a lot of this stuff, but I am rooted in skepticism, so I’m sort of taking baby steps into all of this, so any patience you could offer would be most appreciated. In the spirit of X-Files, "I want to believe."

Thank you! Happy to be here.
Fiera

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hi there! Welcome! It sounds like you'll fit right in.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Welcome Fiera. Lots of subject matter here for you to explore.

TnWatchdog

Welcome...you will be at home here. Do a search, on our threads, as we have had discussions on all that you have mentioned in your post. Looking forward to your comments.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to Paranormalis!

You'll find a ton of discussions that will interest you, that's for sure. :)

Have fun!

TimeFlipper

Hi Fiera welcome to your new Paranormalis family :) i noticed that you mentioned the illuminati who, as you know were originally scientists physicists doctors philosophers musicians etc whose sole purpose was to educate (illuminate) the world for the good of mankind...however there was a breakaway group who wanted to control and manipulate the world with their satanic beliefs, and it is these who control the world as we know it now ...Some people believe this group was known as the Bavarian illuminati.....Looking forward to seeing more postings from you :)

Fiera

Thanks, everyone. I will likely be quiet for awhile and read up on older posts so I have frame of reference. I'll pipe in more with time, but thank you and I'm happy to be here.

Hi Fiera welcome to your new Paranormalis family :) i noticed that you mentioned the illuminati who, as you know were originally scientists physicists doctors philosophers musicians etc whose sole purpose was to educate (illuminate) the world for the good of mankind...however there was a breakaway group who wanted to control and manipulate the world with their satanic beliefs, and it is these who control the world as we know it now ...Some people believe this group was known as the Bavarian illuminati.....Looking forward to seeing more postings from you :)
This is news to me. Thank you!

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Welcome new member Fiera to this great forum, your schooling
will start with the reading of posting here and asking questions
about Time Travel and ET's and much more.

Professor Opmmur