Red lights

Khaos

where the wild things are
Did anyone see anything strange this morning, around 12am EST here in the states, besides fireworks?

It was a few weeks ago during the Geminid meteor shower, I was out with a friend watching it and we observed roughly 5-6 bright red lights in arch formations. These were not meteors. They moved slowly and then rose into the air and disappeared.

Well this morning, sometime after midnight, neighbors across the street from my parents, observed the same phenomenon twice. These weren't fireworks. They moved too slowly and were bright red. No flashing or blinking. Just a solid bright red.

Sadly no pictures exist. I didn't have my camera with me during the meteor shower and the neighbor's son tried to take a photo, but he didn't get his camera quick enough to capture them.

However, I was reading a report of similar bright lights in Battle Creek, Michigan. Which is to the east of where I live.

UFO Sighting in Battle Creek, Michigan, United States on December 24th 2012

If anyone has seen them and has a story to share, please do so. If there are any pictures, please share them.

Octavusprime

Not red but last Friday the 28th. At about 9pm I saw a very bright white light above a northern californian fairgrounds. At first I thought it was the headlights of an airliner. After a minute or so it hadn't moved. There were no blinking lights. As I thought about grabbing my phone it just blinked out of existence.

kallan

Did anyone see anything strange this morning, around 12am EST here in the states, besides fireworks?

It was a few weeks ago during the Geminid meteor shower, I was out with a friend watching it and we observed roughly 5-6 bright red lights in arch formations. These were not meteors. They moved slowly and then rose into the air and disappeared.

Well this morning, sometime after midnight, neighbors across the street from my parents, observed the same phenomenon twice. These weren't fireworks. They moved too slowly and were bright red. No flashing or blinking. Just a solid bright red.

Sadly no pictures exist. I didn't have my camera with me during the meteor shower and the neighbor's son tried to take a photo, but he didn't get his camera quick enough to capture them.

However, I was reading a report of similar bright lights in Battle Creek, Michigan. Which is to the east of where I live.

UFO Sighting in Battle Creek, Michigan, United States on December 24th 2012

If anyone has seen them and has a story to share, please do so. If there are any pictures, please share them.

I had an encounter with red orbs about two years ago now. It was this time of year possibly later into January. I was living in a small town about an hour and a half east of Toronto, Canada. Anyway it was about 10:30 in the evening and I was standing with my girlfriend in our driveway looking back toward the forest and the rear of our property. When suddenly with out a single noise this large red orb starts rising above the tree line. The orb kept rising when suddenly there were two red orbs in the sky and I watched as they accelerated in the clear night sky out of sight. I never bothered to go back in the forest to see if I could find anything but often wondered do ufo's and aliens visit the same sight twice ? Hope this helps.

Khaos

where the wild things are
Thanks for the video link. At around 36 seconds there is a craft, that craft looks similar to a low flying craft I saw last summer. It was triangular shaped, low flying and moving very slowly, a few times it looked like it would stop midair. It made this low humming sound as it flew over me, then shot forward straight to the north.

I thought maybe it was a stealth plane, but they fly higher than that, and you wouldn't hear a stealth plane, that is the point of a stealth plane, no hearing or seeing it. It wasn't a helicopter, not the same noise and this craft was moving too slow to be a helicopter.