Reverse Gravity

bonemachine

Reverse Gravity

Well, I'm not entirely sure who Pheonix is. I registered to this forum quite a while back but have only just taken it upon myself to visit the site regularly. After reading many of your theories I assumed you must be fairly young; your theories are all either copied off the internet, or mindless garbage and made up numbers.

:D'oh:

Phoenix

Reverse Gravity

Originally posted by bonemachine@Aug 31 2004, 04:15 PM
Well, I'm not entirely sure who Pheonix is. I registered to this forum quite a while back but have only just taken it upon myself to visit the site regularly. After reading many of your theories I assumed you must be fairly young; your theories are all either copied off the internet, or mindless garbage and made up numbers.

:D'oh:
It is true that I do reference my statements to such web sites as http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/hframe.html.

I suppose "mindless garbage" is a matter of opinion.

However you are breaking a number of rules set out on this board.
http://www.timetravelforum.net/forums/inde...php?showtopic=4
Level Two worthy of a warning.
4. Do not flood the board with the exact same post on several topics.
5. Do not insult the Admins and Mods on the board.
6. Do not be uncooperative with the Admins and Mods.
7. Do not insult the entire board and all of the members of the board.

A. Be careful when writing about intelligence, mental health, and moral integrity. Often the person talked about will become offended. Such remarks make them less willing to listen to what you have to say. Also it also shows that you are unwilling to consider what they have to say.

B. Don't use words or phrases that talk about lower bodily functions; p'iss, s'hit, c'unt, c'ock, f'uck, ect. Such words trigger more primitive territorial reactions, like apes throwing s'hit at each other to show dominance and territory. Using such words in debate will often reduce the quality of the debate into mud slinging of name calling and possible flamming. If your aggression level ever reaches the point where you feel such words are needed please contact a Mod or Admin to resolve the conflict.

Doing A or B in an aggressive context is worthy of a warning.
Aside from that oversight of the rules, I think you may also be confused as to the person you are talking about.

You may mean Iooqxpooi.
Iooqxpooi, is 11 years old. So he is very intelligent for his age, and of coarse will be experimenting with ideas that he finds elsewhere. This is all very much good for his mental skills and we all go through that regardless of how old we are. Unless we are at such a young age as to think we have all the answers.

Then again you could have meant to be talking about me.

iooqxpooi

Reverse Gravity

Why thank you, I guess my ideas are mindless garbage. Maybe I should just stop because someone that doesn't understand half the words I say(stated by yourself) and doesn't care about the other half tells me to! And to call me a plagiarizer just because I talk in gibberish and write in numbers! Good work!

I am sorry if that offended you as your post offended me.

Phoenix

Reverse Gravity

Originally posted by iooqxpooi@Sep 1 2004, 03:16 AM
Why thank you, I guess my ideas are mindless garbage. Maybe I should just stop because someone that doesn't understand half the words I say(stated by yourself) and doesn't care about the other half tells me to! And to call me a plagiarizer just because I talk in gibberish and write in numbers! Good work!

Regardless of who he meant he was out of line iooqxpooi, clearly crossing several rules.

Your ideas are not mental garbage. They show an understanding of classical and modern physics and a willingness to think outside of the box and be creative. I personally feel that bonemachine does not even have the understanding in physics that you have and thus why it appears as mental garbage to him, if he is refering to you.

You clearly have a number of original ideas especially for your age iooqxpooi.

I do not wish you to stop especially not as a result of bonemachine.

Ralan

Reverse Gravity

And by the way, which ever 'veteran' you are(vet. of ttf.tk), I have never mentioned that I am a child. So, since I think you are Phoenix, hi. :p

Ioog, why did you think bonemachine was Phoenix?

iooqxpooi

Reverse Gravity

Originally posted by Ralan@Sep 3 2004, 09:04 AM
And by the way, which ever 'veteran' you are(vet. of ttf.tk), I have never mentioned that I am a child. So, since I think you are Phoenix, hi. :p

Ioog, why did you think bonemachine was Phoenix?
Let's just say that it had something to do with the debunker's test(given by Phoenix on ttf.tk).

iooqxpooi

Reverse Gravity

Originally posted by Phoenix+Sep 1 2004, 08:09 AM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-iooqxpooi@Sep 1 2004, 03:16 AM

Regardless of who he meant he was out of line iooqxpooi, clearly crossing several rules.

Your ideas are not mental garbage. They show an understanding of classical and modern physics and a willingness to think outside of the box and be creative. I personally feel that bonemachine does not even have the understanding in physics that you have and thus why it appears as mental garbage to him, if he is refering to you.

[snapback]8252[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

Phoenix

Reverse Gravity

Originally posted by iooqxpooi+Sep 6 2004, 05:10 AM--><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Phoenix@Sep 1 2004, 08:09 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-iooqxpooi
@Sep 1 2004, 03:16 AM

[snapback]8252[/snapback]​
[snapback]8580[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]
Good. :)