Reversed engineered Titor's machine

dh1

jeeze so hostile.

I referenced a lot more than just those guys...care to comment on the rest?
Man, I shouldn't have said anything.
No wonder this forum is dead.

dh1

anyways for anyone else interested this is the main secret of time travel.

Hidden vectors within mass and spacetime that can change direction thereby changing the 4th dimensional vector backwards if you change the density of the aether with positive oscillating charge.

Melting the aether is what happens. 4th density reality.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

jeeze so hostile.

I referenced a lot more than just those guys...care to comment on the rest?
Man, I shouldn't have said anything.
No wonder this forum is dead.
Harte and Einstein both commented on your other "references" as our members will see for themselves, despite your attempts to try and bury their comments by placing other meaningless statements like your last posting....Explain in common language what you mean by "hidden vectors within mass and spacetime and 4th dimensional vectors plus density change of the aether with positive positive oscillating charge"...And if this forum is as dead as you say it is, you should take a closer look at your own postings, and not try and impress people with mere meaningless waffle that you are very good at...

Last edited:

dh1

If you charge up a hollow metal sphere positive and then discharge to ground repeatedly with an Earth ground time inside slows down, stops and can reverse.

That's it.

There ya go.

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I don't agree. Charge in motion has been shown to only occupy one plane of space. At best only charge based clocks would be affected. Atomic based clocks would not be affected. A precision magnetic based clock would need to be developed to monitor the flow of time on that plane.

dh1

Only on the inside. There is no electric field there. Mechanical stopwatches work fine.

Laser beams traveling through a transparent but still conductive window in the sphere also work.

Oscillating electrostatics of the right geometry and polarity is the key. Not a coincidence that's what Tesla coils do. Also what John Hutchinson used with a Van De Graaf generator nearby.

Can also use magnetic fields but that's another conversation.

Last edited: