RIP Preston Nichols

Mystic Monk

RIP Preston Nichols
Filed under: preston nichols, The Montauk Project12 Comments
October 6, 2018
preston

Yesterday, Preston Nichols passed on. Peter Moon posted this on Facebook:
“I just received news from Preston’s friend, Clark, that Preston Nichols passed away this morning at 4am (today) October 5, 2018. He had suffered a heart attack in July followed by a stroke in September. The news of Preston’s passage was also confirmed by another phone call. It is not known if there will be a conventional funeral. His body has reportedly been taken to a mortician, but I have no further information at this time.
Preston is thanked for all the work he did to investigate the Montauk Project and bring issues to light that other would not look at. He always said his purpose was to get humanity through to a certain point.
It is my hope that Preston will be able to do more from his new place in the universe.”
The end of an era.

Thunderbird

Awe that's a shame, I just discovered Art Bell last year, and I am binge listening every night (as I don't sleep too well) to Art's radio shows.
I listened to a great show featuring Preston, which was fascinating.

Himalayan Hermit

Awe that's a shame, I just discovered Art Bell last year, and I am binge listening every night (as I don't sleep too well) to Art's radio shows.
I listened to a great show featuring Preston, which was fascinating.
RIP Preston. Thoroughly enjoyed Montauk Books.
@Thunderbird, where do you listen to shows?

TimeFlipper

RIP Preston Nichols
Filed under: preston nichols, The Montauk Project12 Comments
October 6, 2018
preston

Yesterday, Preston Nichols passed on. Peter Moon posted this on Facebook:
“I just received news from Preston’s friend, Clark, that Preston Nichols passed away this morning at 4am (today) October 5, 2018. He had suffered a heart attack in July followed by a stroke in September. The news of Preston’s passage was also confirmed by another phone call. It is not known if there will be a conventional funeral. His body has reportedly been taken to a mortician, but I have no further information at this time.
Preston is thanked for all the work he did to investigate the Montauk Project and bring issues to light that other would not look at. He always said his purpose was to get humanity through to a certain point.
It is my hope that Preston will be able to do more from his new place in the universe.”
The end of an era.

When i first read about Prestons death i immediately thought he had been assassinated, and that thought is still with me!!..
Readers of the Montauk Revisited Book will be familiar with a very strange transistor (semiconductor) called the Surface Barrier Transistor (SBT), that can "Bend Time"...

Preston bought a huge amount of those SBTs and would undoubtedly have started work on a functioning Time-Machine...Preston knew too much about Time Machines and in my humble opinion, he was "visited" one night on October 5th 2018 and assassinated...No doubt the "visitors" would have removed Prestons Time Machine, along with anything else that might have been associated with it!!

Himalayan Hermit

When i first read about Prestons death i immediately thought he had been assassinated, and that thought is still with me!!..
Readers of the Montauk Revisited Book will be familiar with a very strange transistor (semiconductor) called the Surface Barrier Transistor (SBT), that can "Bend Time"...

Preston bought a huge amount of those SBTs and would undoubtedly have started work on a functioning Time-Machine...Preston knew too much about Time Machines and in my humble opinion, he was "visited" one night on October 5th 2018 and assassinated...No doubt the "visitors" would have removed Prestons Time Machine, along with anything else that might have been associated with it!!
May be. But if he had a heart attack and as stroke, that sounds like a valid reason.

TimeFlipper

May be. But if he had a heart attack and as stroke, that sounds like a valid reason.

It also fits in nicely with an assassination, who would have believed he could have been assassinated and for what reason, after suffering a heart attack PLUS a stroke?...Towards the back end of his life Preston could easily have come up with electronic devices that helped him limit the after effects of the stroke and heart attack..

Thunderbird

Hmm, the name of the game is to travel underground (not literally) in order to stay alive.
You have to get the message across without being tracked.