Rudloe Manor

Justinian

I'm really shocked that I did a search on the whole forum and nobody has posted anything on Rudloe Manor. This is the UK version of Area 51. I can't find the page now, but I had read a story once that made me laugh so hard I cried. Two gentlemen(UFO researchers), travel to Rudloe manor. Drive right up to the front gate even. Only when they started taking photos did they get a response. An unmarked van came out of nowhere, blocked them in, and emptied out masked gunmen all pointing at the gentlemen in the car. When asked for ID.. this one man gives them his UFO Researcher membership card.. LOL.. Who does that? I still cry from laughing when thinking about these two guys. What balls they have for pulling out their UFO researcher card instead of their government issued ID's. The story ended blandly after that though. The masked men called in their ID's and were just told to leave and not come back.

BUT WOW!!! No stories on Rudloe Manor.. I'm going to have to dig up some links to share when I'm not at work.

Justinian

There's quite a few sites out there speculating on what's going on. Unfortunately I'm limited on my internet as to what sites I can go to. So I won't just google and copy and paste a link without seeing it first. I'd hate to be responsible for sending someone to a spoofed link. The wiki link just describes the base and it's history from a factual point of view.