Selena Perez Ghost?

Secretman3811

I just heard of the crying sound of her or me but she try to overtake me but I call the name of Jesus Christ and it went away so my faith was great thank you Jesus but I want to help Selena can a demon of her be forgiven and become a good spirit? Write back anybody

Wind7

Staff
IMHO

Not all spirits are Daemonic so, you might want to be careful in how you treat them.

Forgiveness comes with the strength you give towards that which you are forgiving so,
anything can be forgiven...Forgiving someone or something is solely up to you to forgive.

As far as changing a spirit goes....It has to WANT TO CHANGE
like anyone else whom is still corporeal or 'Of the Flesh' (still living on the Earth)

A true Daemon has probably NEVER walked the Earth and is not human so if you were to try to
help one of them....Your result may be damaging to YOU.

Try salting your homes corners. (Northern-Eastern-Southern-Western) then drop a little more on the North corner.
This is done on the INSIDE of your home and should stay undisturbed for at least 9 days.

Buy some Black Tourmaline and place it around your home and keep a small piece
in your pocket when you go out.

This should help you keep the peace.

:)

Astra_Jingga

I just heard of the crying sound of her or me but she try to overtake me but I call the name of Jesus Christ and it went away so my faith was great thank you Jesus but I want to help Selena can a demon of her be forgiven and become a good spirit? Write back anybody

I'm sorry to ask you this: but by Selena Perez, do you mean Selena Quintanilla Pērez, by any chance?

To be honest, I've never heard of her until I read this thread, but from what I read it was such a terrible thing that happened to her.

From your description, I actually curious as to what exactly happened for you to have such occurence.

Also from your description, I have this feeling that it wasn't her.

It sounds more like something else mimicking her.

I agree with @Wind7 about daemon, and salt. You need to protect yourself.

We have something like that too in Indonesia, and it's more likely to be a succubus instead of an actual person.

Last edited:

Secretman3811

I'm sorry to ask you this: b
what are you trying to say? b what do you mean by that.
I'm sorry to ask you this: but by Selena Perez, do you mean Selena Quintanilla Pērez, by any chance?

To be honest, I've never heard of her until I read this thread, but from what I read it was such a terrible thing that happened to her.

From your description, I actually curious as to what exactly happened for you to have such occurence.

Also from your description, I have this feeling that it wasn't her.

It sounds more like something else mimicking her.

I agree with @Wind7 about daemon, and salt. You need to protect yourself.

We have something like that too in Indonesia, and it's more likely to be a succubus instead of an actual person.
ok but what about the holy ghost that i have i am a Christan i live by the rule of Jesus Christ...if i don't have the holy ghost then i would be possess by the Demon someone told me that i am a Medium and have a Nautral Psychic gift but i don't know how to do the psychic gift and Medium but one time when i was young i was walking outside and that i was possess maybe 3-10 spirits i was like that and know what it did it it like the movie Ghost where the spirit enter you and jump out i have that happen to me like one time from left to right and jumping me and out i was like moving from left to right sorry for my english it was getting possess

so i saw Selena the latin woman spirit and maybe it really her or not but a old friend of my said i will get possess by Selena and then i will be taken back to the past million to the past but i don't believe that stuff it a fake to me from someone said that know what i mean...write back anybody.

BlastTyrant

what are you trying to say? b what do you mean by that.

ok but what about the holy ghost that i have i am a Christan i live by the rule of Jesus Christ...if i don't have the holy ghost then i would be possess by the Demon someone told me that i am a Medium and have a Nautral Psychic gift but i don't know how to do the psychic gift and Medium but one time when i was young i was walking outside and that i was possess maybe 3-10 spirits i was like that and know what it did it it like the movie Ghost where the spirit enter you and jump out i have that happen to me like one time from left to right and jumping me and out i was like moving from left to right sorry for my english it was getting possess

so i saw Selena the latin woman spirit and maybe it really her or not but a old friend of my said i will get possess by Selena and then i will be taken back to the past million to the past but i don't believe that stuff it a fake to me from someone said that know what i mean...write back anybody.

I find it interesting you completely skipped over Wind7 post....
His post and methods are practical and work well, so why avoid the 1 post that can help you?

BlastTyrant

Sorry about that I just can't do that where I live so I just pray to Jesus Christ but it ok now so far

Something as simple as Black Tourmaline can make a huge difference, keeping it by your bed, or in your pocket can really help, i understand laying salt lines can be messy and if you're living with someone may come off as crazy or messy.

But there are subtle things like Black Tourmaline that can help and no one can see, i actually carry some and a few other stones Wind7 gave me when i use to go out investigating. If you cant sage get a dream catcher or 2 "not the cheap ones you get at gas stations" Silver, Iron are also believed to ward off evil spirits, can your self a silver decoration, hang a horseshoe by your door.

But seeing as you appear to be spiritual a few cross's by entry's and your bedroom may also help.

Secretman3811

Something as simple as Black Tourmaline can make a huge difference, keeping it by your bed, or in your pocket can really help, i understand laying salt lines can be messy and if you're living with someone may come off as crazy or messy.

But there are subtle things like Black Tourmaline that can help and no one can see, i actually carry some and a few other stones Wind7 gave me when i use to go out investigating. If you cant sage get a dream catcher or 2 "not the cheap ones you get at gas stations" Silver, Iron are also believed to ward off evil spirits, can your self a silver decoration, hang a horseshoe by your door.

But seeing as you appear to be spiritual a few cross's by entry's and your bedroom may also help.
Yes there is a protective amulet that carry it just wear around the neck it I think call black tourmaline so it from e.j.gold company here the link Black Tourmaline Protector CQR Crystal Quantum Radio Device