Sending signals to the past

steven chiverton

a professor is conducting research sending signals to the past named John Cramer.

I'm doing astral projection to come and do the same.

Anyone ever send signals to change decisions in the past to change the present?
if you could go into the past and give yourself a message the chances are that your past self may not recognize you and think you are a stranger so your message to him wouldn't go anywhere

steven chiverton

View attachment 3169 I've read about the double slit expermient where electrons are shot through one of two very thin slits. They then form a pattern on the screen. When observed they act like particles, when not observed they act like waves. The observation is made before the electrons are shot at the slits.
In order for one electron to act like a wave it will have to go through both slits simultaneously. When it acts like a particle it goes through just one slit.
scientists then decided to observe the electron after it had gone through the slits, but before it hits the screen, and voila! The electrons act like particals. Remeber since the electrons where not observed before shooting them through the slits, they should've gone through bothe slits and acted like waves. This means that the electrons actually traveled back in time and decided to go through just one slit just because they was observed later.
This to me is enough of a proof that physical time travel is possible. At least at the qauntom level.
they tried to film this but it was when they did that the particles changed as if they knew they was being filmed and didn't want it

steven chiverton

Steady on Prof you will be giving out top secret stuff here, we cant let everybody know about ISB receivers and the FCC has banned it as you already know :eek::D
be nice to the professor .like many scientists and engineers they deserve more recognition than they was ever given, if any they are the driving force of the earth , there hard work and dedications and discoveries paves the way for every man and women on the earth

TimeFlipper

View attachment 3169 I've read about the double slit expermient where electrons are shot through one of two very thin slits. They then form a pattern on the screen. When observed they act like particles, when not observed they act like waves. The observation is made before the electrons are shot at the slits.
In order for one electron to act like a wave it will have to go through both slits simultaneously. When it acts like a particle it goes through just one slit.
scientists then decided to observe the electron after it had gone through the slits, but before it hits the screen, and voila! The electrons act like particals. Remeber since the electrons where not observed before shooting them through the slits, they should've gone through bothe slits and acted like waves. This means that the electrons actually traveled back in time and decided to go through just one slit just because they was observed later.
This to me is enough of a proof that physical time travel is possible. At least at the qauntom level.
they tried to film this but it was when they did that the particles changed as if they knew they was being filmed and didn't want it
Thats because particles are very particular about people who try to film them they are very camera shy Steve :D

steven chiverton

Thats because particles are very particular about people who try to film them they are very camera shy Steve :D
ive got that youtube video of that famous double slit experiment and wow they sure are fussy particles

TimeFlipper

Actually that experiment was really only to show that an electron can be both a particle and a wave, at individual times :)