Sex in the Afterlife

not_a_DJ

I dont understand this part

The unknown causes us to be frightened, fearful. But alternatively can be the worst hindrance into progress. By the way fear is considered to be the worst enemy into OBEs new-'navigators' or investigators. There are earth bound discarnate beings who just love to frighten the new-comers. These beings are not necessarily bad, they are only childish. They create horrible thought forms to terrorize the 'adventurer' into their 'domains'. But if one is strong enough, if one is stubborn enough, brave enough one will at length learn how to discriminate things in the 'astral'. Since ignorance is the barrier to any investigation, these mocking beings take advantage of the new-investigator's lack of experience. In your case those who have been projecting horrible thought forms are not so devilish as you supposed them to be, they are only freaky irresponsible beings. Yes, do pray for understanding and protection.
I've never been out of body myself so... Um... This is freaky and I'm still freaked out about what has been happening to me especially the past few days... I don't really want to talk about it but I don't think any of you will help or give me advice(s) that would actually work. Honestly I don't think you know what I'm talking about and we certainly seem to be talking a different 'language'. Me saying something and you saying something different which makes more misunderstandings. I refuse to believe that beings would do this or that just because they want to cuz they're 'childish.' You think making someone numb, dettached, and forcing nasty frequencies that makes you sick is CHILDISH!?? Sometimes I have doubts of your credibility. But how could I when you're probably the only person who knows shit that I don't???

I never really told everyone that I was possibly abducted by malevolent ETs when I was young and my god I regretted so much. I didn't know 'they' were 'listening in' while I was lying in bed wondering what it was like to meet ETs (spoiler alert: they abducted instead) so I said 'yes' back then. My hands and feet felt sore the next day and see these oblong scar lines on my feet and hands that are very light you can't almost see them, and I swear they have insert shit tons of whatever-crap on me. The first thing that came to my mind waking up in the morning was, "Was I abducted?" If that's not intuition or whatshit then I don't know what is.

Fuck praying. I asked for help many many times from my 'GAs,' 'God,' 'angels' and never have I once felt like I was being helped at all. I used to be so much of a believer but now? I don't think so. In fact I think it got worse or it made me feel foolish for believing at something that's not true all along! I'm throwing in the towel and am saying these kinds of shit right now so I'm sorry if I'm saying these things.

I always always have doubts sharing these kinds of things because I don't expect any kind of help nor would anyone believe me??? And so what if others do believe me? What can they do? Offer sympathies? Say nothing back at me? Pray for me??? Utter bullshit. I really was planning to go on a long break from this forum afrer I shared that experience once again and am still tempted to leave and maybe return next year. I'm so detached right now my mind is utter blank and I don't even know whether to confront you in an angry way or in a bit friendly way. If that makes sense. And here I thought maybe the worst has passed but my god I can't believe I can still afford to be so naive.

I'll probably gonna regret posting this. But I'll give a damn once I'm actually sane cuz I can't gather my bearings when I thought I already did. Ok I'm done ranting. I'll see myself out now.
I like your kittehs...

Ok anyways, if you're leaving this site, take a look on this info. You may find many answers.

read about celestial science
celestial science; Telepathic writing; Telepathic doctrine; Telepathic wonder; the rolls of the Lamb of God; Lamb of God doctrine; alpha and omega divine revelation; telepathic message of eternal father alpha and omega; the great consoler; the spirit of truth; realization of the vision of John on the island of Patmos (Apocalypse Chapter 5); is the expected revelation for centuries; see, hear, analyze, compare, draw their own conclusions and share freely; the original scrolls are handwritten; with lyrics in Spanish corrida; (Recourse to the original language if the translation is not clear).

make sure to read about ufo / flying saucers, it says they catch all thoughts of humans down on earth's surface, so they can see and know in a very clearly and precise way what you were thinking.

I'll tell you something. A friend of mine had a nightmare with aliens very the way you did, and he told me what happened. When he finished telling me the story, I laughed a lot, I thought it was funny. Ok . by that night, I dreamt with aliens, and it was not funny, I cried. Yes, it was a nightmare, They took vengeance. No, I didn't have fun...
I stop laughing next day

Carl Miller

@let the thread end this way...the topic is on Sex in the afterlife...OK, you let your message, but please let the thread end naturally...Do not deviate from the topic. It is over and done. Cest fini. The end....

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The thread is closed!!!! If you insist i am gonna report that. You know when something ends?

Hi Carl, I agree with you this thread kinda ended a number of posts back. Perhaps you've noticed I've not been posting excerpts of my research notes. The main reason is: it doesn't support the religious and metaphysical thinking/belief systems of the people that have posted here. My research has come from a large number of interviews with ghosts of all ages. I use many different methods of communicating with the spirit world, I have about 12 different devices and software to accomplish this type of interviewing.

Professor Opmmur

Carl Miller

USER=13]@Opmmur[/USER]
After our fellow member, Miscellaneous has expressed her disappointment away I thought we should just let it end in silence. I wish she could realize we are all true listening to her. Although we cannot help her since no one till now came up with a remedy to take her away from her own problem.
This personal issue should be solved privately. If she wishes to go on expressing her anger or clarifying anything personal i ask that she does this privately.

Yesterday

Well, after expressing your bitterness (your own words) while things went on, i tried to figure out anything relevant to let you know that i was interested in helping you, at least as a listener. I did not hope you would take my words for granted, i only hope you would have a feeling to be listened to.
Now you regret and give a damn and manifest your anger and your disappointment, because, after all, no one here could help you anyway.
So fuck guardian angels, as you posted, fuck praying, and fuck whatever or whoever more.
I include myself in your list, because i am an unknown person, who has never bragged to have the power to help anyone, and now you are angry with me for not being your savior. There are no saviors, if you do not love yourself, i do not know who could understand you.

Now it is about time putting an end to this personal table tennis thing. See you next thread.

Last edited: