Skunk Ape Update –Lettuce Lake Park Ranger: ‘We are not allowed to talk about the park’

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
TAMPA, Fla. — When Cryptozoology News was contacted Monday, Jan.26 by Matt, a man who believed to have captured footage of a ‘Skunk Ape’ in a Florida swamp, most internet users were skeptical about the film.

The video, abruptly interrupted before and after the alleged encounter taking place, even though the witness had claimed to have been observing the purported creature for “a few minutes” prior to switching on the camera, has now grabbed the attention of hundreds of thousands of Bigfoot enthusiasts and skeptics alike across the internet, who have declared it is yet too early to determine its authenticity.

Matt also admitted to having talked to a park ranger at the Lettuce Lake Park, although the name of this person was not disclosed.

On a 3-minute call placed to the Lettuce Lake Park Thursday, a man claiming to be a park ranger told Cryptozoology News that it was not possible for them to talk about the matter.

“We have been instructed not to talk about the park during winter,” he said, after reportedly asking a manager. “No, we can not talk, you need to understand this,” he added.

The only person able to comment on the alleged Jan.25 Skunk Ape sighting has been the main eyewitness, who has not, so far, responded to followup emails.

The post Skunk Ape Update –Lettuce Lake Park Ranger: ‘We are not allowed to talk about the park’ appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
You heard about this before me! Very strange - can't talk about the park in the winter???!!

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
This is a very old story of many years, with a new and current
alleged encounter. I do believe the stories.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I do believe there could be an unidentified species. I have no problems with that. I'm just amazed that it is not mentioned in my local news. I guess they don't like controversy.