SO EXACTLY WHAT IS AN ORB?

Ok, people see photos of them, as have I, but what is it or what does it represent? Supposedly, just an author's opinion, they are a form of unknown origin that can't be seen by the naked eye but can be seen through infared monitors and recorded on photographic film. They are not the same as "ghost lights, which are visible. Orbs are not: dust particles, static discharges, moisture, or stray lights and are not strong enough to set off montion detectors. they seem to float,can change directions at lighting speed(hence many blurred photos). They react to people around them, appear both indoors and outdoors and are particulaarly strong at "haunted places". "Fales orbs" are typically pale blue or white, whereas" genuine orbs" appear dense and bright on film. They offer the strongest evidence of/for "spirit activity". The GHOST RESEARCH SOCIETY has pioneered the investigation of orbs with high-tecch night vision eqquippment and has recorded numerous cases. "Encyclopedia of the Psychic World", p.501.

Didn't expect any replies, :ROFLMAO: have 6 in a row that nobody had anything to say. Guess they knew about it already.:ROFLMAO:

lordalmighty1

i dont really know much about orbs tbh with you sorry if i did i would have surely replied to this thread when i 1st read it sorry i couldnt input something for you :(