Society and culture of ETs visiting here

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yeah. If I remember correctly, they feed themselves with our negative energies, negative emotions. And they would supposedly be everywhere in society, to make sure they don't starve.

That's one theory I've read of in the past. There are others for sure, but that one alone is kind of frightening.

Yeah. If I remember correctly, they feed themselves with our negative energies, negative emotions. And they would supposedly be everywhere in society, to make sure they don't starve.

That's one theory I've read of in the past. There are others for sure, but that one alone is kind of frightening.

I think those reptilians are a type of demon, since that's an extremely common trait of demons.

The actual alien reptilians look different than the demon ones; and behave differently too. Not hostile since that's a common human psychological stereotype that we give to any reptile.

But if the alien reptilians are indeed hostile and want to take over the planet .....

..... Then I, for one support our new Reptilian Overlords. As someone with farming skills I will help them find ways of making our cows tastier for both races :D