something happened yet again

Tron1

someone wrote in rick lipanis email that the patriots would win this years super bowl 27-21 to seattle. i got this last thursday now i always thought hdrkid was rick lipani. i dont know what the hell is going on but you better stop it because stuff is getting out of hand i'm tired of people trying to bs people like i said before if your true then you should be on here if your not you shouldnt be on here who are you hdrkid? i know that something is going on cause i met rick lipani in an obe session he sent me to the future i dont know how far i went but i got back by giving up and god sent me back here. i am all messed up from that. all as i wanted was a prediction to the super bowl in 2008 and he sent me to the future. i barely remember anything from the trip but i do remember giving up. it's a bad feeling and i have a pace maker and defribullator that offsets the electromagnet from a shock in the hdr. i saw a picture on hdrkids web site of my six dial hdr i invented from dr z i don't know how that got on there but someone is bsing whe n someone is bsing on here i will know about it. carlosx or who ever you are please no more i cant take this stuff. i had a message on my tv stand in the dust from someone or something please more problems persist if you keep on denying me the truth i already know the truth though the email was sent to me. please please shut this site down as fast as you can no more there are alot of bad people on this site just shut it down with the cry of help from god get away from your damn computer and enjoy life there is life beyond a computer . hdrkid you put up phony pics of the future get a life man get a job i have one i work weekends this is my day off to watch football. i got lost in time and i was scared for my life because all as you have is yourself. i had no money and no apart ment lived with someone that took care of me this is the truth this all happened in the summer of 2008 i was gone for a year.please shut this web site down someone is gonna show up and say there fro m the future and your all going to freak out i am a part time salesman at quirk i dont make enough on this timeline to survive i am back with my parents luckily their still alive for me. my nephew died on me 20 years ago when i was a kid thats the only thing that i want to change i havent been back there yet but have had visions of it almost made it back obe. thats another thing all sporting events are rigged just to make extra income. my memory is all discombogulated. just do me one favor find me cody crow gravedigger24 or [email protected] he started this all. he has a memory loss thought process too he dont remember me at all. get all the bsers out of here.....