Something huge is coming to California

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
TO anyone living in California and the surrounding state move inland, there is huge shit coming on, i can feel in my guts my intuitions is ringning loudly in my head, major warning to all my californian friend leave now, seriously i aint joking, and a lot of friend on facebook are agreing with me , they are heading toward texas and colorado
i have nothing to gain to make such a claim , i live in montreal quebec canada, so there isnt much here to worried except our gouvernment power trip
so please if you are in CALI , leave asap

steven chiverton

a big section of california was predicted to break away so lets see if it happens

I live in San Diego. Thank you guys for the concern. Death doesn’t scare me. I must say I am not being ignorant. I’ve been waiting for this and when it’s time. It’s my time. I’m ready to be at peace. Much love everyone. When and if that time comes. At least I’ll be dying happy. Today I’ll be dropping my transmission in my car and doing a failed pivot pin on my clutch. Which will allow me to return to driving my bmw. Which is all I have to live for besides science. And I have nowhere else to go. I mean if I see it coming and can get away I will. But if it’s catastrophic. I’ll be one with earth

Maybe if I meditate and pray really hard with my double terminated crystals I’ll jump timelines or dimensionally shift to another dimension or location. Never know
Edit: one more thing I noticed is the birds in the Area are still doing well. When they go. I’ll be more worried. Birds geo-sensing ability is far superior to humans. They’re known to leave the area prior to catastrophic geo events. However you’re correct by pointing out that small earth quakes in large numbers could indicate a large one is in the works

Last edited:

lamdo263

TO anyone living in California and the surrounding state move inland, there is huge shit coming on, i can feel in my guts my intuitions is ringning loudly in my head, major warning to all my californian friend leave now, seriously i aint joking, and a lot of friend on facebook are agreing with me , they are heading toward texas and colorado
i have nothing to gain to make such a claim , i live in montreal quebec canada, so there isnt much here to worried except our gouvernment power trip
so please if you are in CALI , leave asap
Thanks for the heads up.