Sonic Boom Thruster Pack

luke11685

Is it possible that what if I will take on Sonic the Hedgehog fursuit,but wear backpack with Sonic Boom engine within thruster pack will this work? Or not? Theoretically speaking.
Would I be able to for instance nowadays even run on water,be faster than F1 car race,cross through Bridgewater Triangle or even Bermuda Triangle forbidden area so-called aka Area 51…etc.?

Last edited:

MODAT7

Since you would be right at the source of the sonic boom, it would crack your bones and liquify your organs, but that's only if you could withstand the force of 700+MPH winds and the backpack pushing you into them... probably also crushing and breaking your back. The jetpack would also set your ass on fire. There is a type of mini-jet airplane technology (acro jet?) that's been around for decades that could probably be upgraded, but those aren't VTOL.

On a more serious note, a dozen or so years ago I took some interest into newer micro jet engine technology (used in very large RC models) to see how practical it would be to make a jetpack. I really hate traffic around here. It takes forever to get anywhere. I figured I probably could get airborne with a pair of jet engines, but they would guzzle about a gallon a minute of fuel, so that turned out to be impractical. A year or so later I noted that some engineer did make something like this with better fuel efficiency, but the time and range was still extremely limited. I haven't looked into anything recent.

There is a type of water thruster made from jetskii technology that can get you up in the air. It's also not very fuel efficient.

I don't think anyone's combined water skiis and that working jetpack I mentioned. Since the jetpack wouldn't be fully lifting you in the air, the range could be much further... but then again, to quickly cross a narrow body of water, a regular jetskii would be cheaper, more efficient, and safer. If you did set your ass on fire with this combo, you could just drop down into the water, but jet engines wouldn't go for that and you'd probably sink under their weight and drown.

I don't think anyone's combined a hang glider with micro jet engines. If you get that working and wear your Sonic suit, you're likely to get shot by rednecks here in Texas. We don't take kindly to the flying rodent apocalypse.

I'd really like to get electrogravitics working. Then I could make a small UFO to avoid traffic and freak people out at the same time. If it's small enough, it could fit in a standard parking space.

luke11685

But first of all what if such fursuit in case of while falling let’s just only say by some sort of accidental miracle I would survive it by enabling transparent orb in case of allowing me to float in the water surface?
Another thing by preventing of getting shot I would probably need Kevlar suit as known of being so-called bulletproof material.
Also is there such thing as indestructible unbreakable glass materials like in glass?
But what if such fursuit theoretically speaking might have installed fire extinguishers?
Then why military planes are not smoking,burning,exploding,loosing attitude and crashing after Sonic Boom.
How would such so-called Sonic Boom work in case of running on the water surface by being tested demonstrated on and by human beings in reality?
Also is Sonic Boom engine in military planes needing to charge up like gasoline fuels in cars?
Also is obsidian really fireproof material?…etc.
Then why military planes aren't melting during while performing before and after so-called Sonic Boom?

Last edited:

MODAT7

Metals in planes are stronger than bones and flesh. Military planes do heat up when going supersonic. The old SR-71 would get quite hot.

luke11685

I hope that such fursuit wouldn’t be failure like in one of Looney Tunes TV cartoons of where Willie E. Coyote always usually fails being outsmarted by Roadrunner.