sports scored of the future reply here

Tron1

hey sports fans, ever wanted to make a fortune on future football games you've come to the right place. leave your responses here and leave your predictions here and you'll be wondering what happened and was that real.

Samstwitch

Question: Is this thread for Time Travelers to post their sports forecasts based on their knowledge of the future, or for members to post their random predictions?

Tron1

yes it is for all member and everyone trying to make a living in betting etc.

ZeoEmeraude

I seriously doubt that. Have you seen the Braves play this season? But what the hell...I will keep an open mind on this one...just to see if you are correct. I could use the Power Ball numbers for this week if you don't mind. If I hit the jackpot..I will give ya half.

Tron1

the braves have a weak division the nationals should ave been in first but things change over the year it is a long season i mean 162 games anything can go wrong or right for a team. san fran won the world series in 2010 and now theyve got last place on lock down in 2013. it goes to show what league does to left handed pitchers such as lincecum who was 5-11 with a 5.58 era two days ago. three years ago he was mvp along with posey. buster posey that is. cleveland will end up 88-74 in tie for first place with the tigers. the tigers will slump and cabrera will choke or get suspended for biogenisis or what ever that big ordeal is. the yankees have arod shamyrod who will do no damage and will get denied his appeal.

ElvenAmerican

The biogenesis stuff is over dude, Peralta got suspended and not Cabrera. That prediction was wrong!

Peralta is our short-stop, btw - and the NL East is a weak division? Did you even pay attention to the playoffs last year? Braves and Nats both made it last year, despite Atlanta losing in the Wild Card game.

Tron1

it'll be Atlanta and Pittburgh in the nl championship and Boston and Detroit in the al championship just to put it that