Strange Experiences?

paradox404

@Yoshian12 Tropospheric Scatter could cause FM radio signals to behave as you explained by slight changes in the refractive index in the lower atmosphere caused by air turbulence and small changes in the temperature, humidity, and barometric pressure causing the radio signals to scatter in all directions....

The signal scattering would lower the volume on your radio and then at some point the volume would get higher as the radio signals from the FM station were finding a clear pathway to your radio....The scatter does affect different frequencies randomly and that would explain why at one frequency a station was very loud and then it dropped out, but when you tuned to another frequency the radio signal would be strong again.

When the signals dropped out you mentioned all you could hear was static, which was more likely the normal White Noise you get when no radio signal is detected...As for the white light and the large bang, maybe they were just parts of basic thunder and lightening...
IMHO i dont think your HDR would have been responsible for anything that happened, but then again i could be hopelessly wrong..
Hm, the explanation of troposheric scatter makes sense since this also happened in February 2016 when it was cold outside. The loud explosion wasn't thunder since it was clear and sunny outside. I have been having these very VERY realistic time travel dreams lately, I had a dream where I met my past self in the year 2006 or 2007, then there was a dream where I was with Doc. Brown in the DeLorean, going to different time periods. These may be dreams, but they seem so real.

I occasionally have dreams where I meet my past self, they always occur in 2000/2001 for some reason... Its really weird because my younger self kept being rude to me, swearing at me and the such. There was another where I kept trying to ask this woman what year it was... She wouldn't tell me because it is supposedly common knowledge... (Not for a TT on a maiden test flight)

AlienWeaver

@Yoshian12 Tropospheric Scatter could cause FM radio signals to behave as you explained by slight changes in the refractive index in the lower atmosphere caused by air turbulence and small changes in the temperature, humidity, and barometric pressure causing the radio signals to scatter in all directions....

The signal scattering would lower the volume on your radio and then at some point the volume would get higher as the radio signals from the FM station were finding a clear pathway to your radio....The scatter does affect different frequencies randomly and that would explain why at one frequency a station was very loud and then it dropped out, but when you tuned to another frequency the radio signal would be strong again.

When the signals dropped out you mentioned all you could hear was static, which was more likely the normal White Noise you get when no radio signal is detected...As for the white light and the large bang, maybe they were just parts of basic thunder and lightening...
IMHO i dont think your HDR would have been responsible for anything that happened, but then again i could be hopelessly wrong..
Hm, the explanation of troposheric scatter makes sense since this also happened in February 2016 when it was cold outside. The loud explosion wasn't thunder since it was clear and sunny outside. I have been having these very VERY realistic time travel dreams lately, I had a dream where I met my past self in the year 2006 or 2007, then there was a dream where I was with Doc. Brown in the DeLorean, going to different time periods. These may be dreams, but they seem so real.

Almost forgot to introduce myself before posting this, But this topic looks interesting, But wait, i never noticed what subforum is this? - Time Travel Experiences?, This one is now my favorite, I am a fan of time travel cases, And currently going to buy the HDR at a later time, I also contacted with one of steven gibbs fans, He gave me his new phone number, I am going to phone call steven too later.