Supposed Alien Picture Taken in Bulgaria

iknowitall

In the beginning of November this year hikers in Yundola, Bulgaria accidentally took a picture of an alien while heading up the hill. I'm not to sure about the authenticity as there isn't much information available out there about it see here. But I figured Id post it anyway. Looks fake to me.

grey-alien-bulgaria-large.jpg

grey-alien-bulgaria-31.jpg

Khaos

where the wild things are
Looks like a halloween decoration hanging on a fishing line attached to the branch of the tree above the head. If you examine the picture its "arms" and "legs" are actually trunks of trees, and its left arm, you can see the tree extend upwards, past its head and that is obviously a tree. The shading is off as well.

iknowitall

Wow. The legs really do look like trees now that I take a closer look. I knew it was fake, but now it really does look like branches on there.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I agree with BT, it's a trick of the eyes. That being said, it really looks like a tall alien at first sight!

TnWatchdog

Oh no...it's the dreaded tree alien who looks pissed. They have come to straighten things out with hunters, loggers, or anyone else that tries to mess with them.