teleportation and the mysterious philadelphia experiment

TimeFlipper

I found this on the Internet when I was reading through MSNBC website.

I was intrigued with the information enough that I thought I would post it here for others to check out.

There is a book called The Philadelphia Experiment, written by Charles Berlitz and William Moore...You can find copies of it on Ebay and Amazon, its very inexpensive costing only a few dollars...It was the first in depth research book ever printed in the 1970s on Time-Travel and is a must purchase for anyone recently becoming interested in Time-Travel :)..

PX BOOK.jpg

Mystic Monk

Link to: The Case For The UFO, Varo Edition

I paid a lot of money for a hard copy about 40 years ago and now it is FREE.

I've gone through the first part of the Varo Edition. I don't think the majority of the people here on this website would understand some of the scientific information and the ancient history. It will take me some time to read completely through the 165 pages.

steven chiverton

the link for the one at top showed so very little and a picture and slides that appear to be random and show no link to the Philadelphia experiment even the hand with electrissity arcs going through it thats all there was nothing more, and i used the right arrow to navigate the stamp sized pictures under the main picture and what come up wasent in the pictures under it even the room with shelves full of shoes wasnt in the list so its been hijacked and alterd

TimeFlipper

the link for the one at top showed so very little and a picture and slides that appear to be random and show no link to the Philadelphia experiment even the hand with electrissity arcs going through it thats all there was nothing more, and i used the right arrow to navigate the stamp sized pictures under the main picture and what come up wasent in the pictures under it even the room with shelves full of shoes wasnt in the list so its been hijacked and alterd
Maybe we were given a false link purposely Steve, without any alterations!

jiangnanah

The ancient Chinese emperor was called Wang Mang and was called a successful traveler.He invented the Vernier caliper.
According to the Chinese people's time travel theory, going back to the past will encounter multi-dimensional time and space. He has no control and went to the Han Dynasty in China. Then he became emperor and made political reforms but he failed. He is a real time traveler. However, he was changed in time and space by God's revenge, and he was killed. He was brutally killed.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 3