Teleportation device method

Rheikan

Well, i put some idea on the table. I read lot of physic book. And i think, that particles can share information with others at instant, because, there are information ever( or you can call escence) that make to everything move or act like the physic law dictaminate. In others words. With a lot of research, i think is possible to share the information with others particles and materialize a mass like in other place.

Well, i put some idea on the table. I read lot of physic book. And i think, that particles can share information with others at instant, because, there are information ever( or you can call escence) that make to everything move or act like the physic law dictaminate. In others words. With a lot of research, i think is possible to share the information with others particles and materialize a mass like in other place.
Sounds like quantum entanglement

Art

Your stupid physics book about particles are full of craps. The first alain aspect experiment about quantum teleportation is just a demonstration of the reality of light. I believe that space is full of matter, like ping pong ball, when you hit first ball, the end ball respond because of the vibration of space. Physic suck the hell and there is no enought hight world to said that what the hell she is totaly miserable in front of the reality of this Univers.