Tempus Fugit

white_rabbit

For the longest time, this story has been mine, and mine alone. I have lived in fear of telling it, for the last time I tried I was locked away in an institution and force fed medication until I complied. Think Twelve Monkeys, but there was no going back.

These days, even I struggle to understand what happened or not. I wake up into an ordinary life; I fear the future. Will it be the place I came from? Did I change it for the better? Did I change it at all? Or am I just a delusional, drug-addled vagrant, who deserved to be locked up and deprived my basic rights?

You decide.

I have begun to tell my story. As a result, the story has started fighting back, leaking backwards in the form of cryptic messages. I'm reaching out to you now, asking you to listen. Asking you to try.

Tempus Fugit, volume 1: The Engagement Ring is a choose-your-own-adventure novel that puts you in my shoes. It tells the story of my experience with the time-altering drug delta tango hotel and all that happened in the fallout of the ring box paradox. It contains 23 illustrations. Its 8 endings continue in the second volume, which I'm writing now. I'm just trying to get my story down, to share it with someone, anyone, who will listen.

Thank you for being here.

Spidermod

For the longest time, this story has been mine, and mine alone. I have lived in fear of telling it, for the last time I tried I was locked away in an institution and force fed medication until I complied. Think Twelve Monkeys, but there was no going back.

These days, even I struggle to understand what happened or not. I wake up into an ordinary life; I fear the future. Will it be the place I came from? Did I change it for the better? Did I change it at all? Or am I just a delusional, drug-addled vagrant, who deserved to be locked up and deprived my basic rights?

You decide.

I have begun to tell my story. As a result, the story has started fighting back, leaking backwards in the form of cryptic messages. I'm reaching out to you now, asking you to listen. Asking you to try.

Tempus Fugit, volume 1: The Engagement Ring is a choose-your-own-adventure novel that puts you in my shoes. It tells the story of my experience with the time-altering drug delta tango hotel and all that happened in the fallout of the ring box paradox. It contains 23 illustrations. Its 8 endings continue in the second volume, which I'm writing now. I'm just trying to get my story down, to share it with someone, anyone, who will listen.

I just solved the Venus Papers it relates to 3301 it took me 1 minute lol

Spidermod

You decide.

I found 10 passcodes already for the Venus papers :)