Tesla and The Hyperdimensional Oscillator

lamdo263

Given all the buzz words, this does sound more sales&marketing hype than useful. It has nothing to do with the sci-fi lightning picture close to the top. At best, I'd say they put the step up converter from a stun gun in a little portable can and slapped a label on it. Or maybe the ionizer from one of those "wear around the neck" portable air purifiers. Don't wear this out in the rain. Remember that there is NO LIMIT WHATSOEVER that sales&marketing can make on the claims (sometimes the FDA will take notice, often, they'll ignore; consumer protection bureaus generally won't get involved; I'm not sure which country this is being sold from).

Without a schematic (which the company will not provide), there's no way to really tell what it does. It would need to be purchased and opened up... but the company probably potted the electronics in epoxy to help prevent something like that. I doubt you'd find a turning crystal inside. Even if you could get schematics, it's probably made in china, and they're known for not following schematics and making unauthorized changes to "fixed" designs.

I seriously doubt one of Tesla's inventions could be shrunk down that small. Since this thing claims to be a radio transceiver of some type, the REAL antenna alone could be longer than your arm. If it's a wire coil of some type, it could be larger than your fist. I think some of Tesla's scalar devices used a large flat metal plate as an antenna. Those are big red flags.

To get an idea of the smallest potential sizes, see pictures of some of the other radionics devices posted in the forums. While technically this may not be advertized as a radionics device, it's sure making the usual claims.

Now, if you wanted to snag original schematics from a Tesla archive and try to make a reproduction youself, that could be interesting. You would know it's a genuine Tesla device built to the proper specifications. It would likely be much cheaper, too. Come to think, you could also test different antenna types like I mentioned above. If you go this route, please post pictures.
MODAT7 said, { I seriously doubt one of Tesla's inventions could be shrunk down that small. Since this thing claims to be a radio transceiver of some type, the REAL antenna alone could be longer than your arm. If it's a wire coil of some type, it could be larger than your fist. I think some of Tesla's scalar devices used a large flat metal plate as an antenna. Those are big red flags. }

Lamdo answers, Actually very good points on your cynicism of the evidence shown. But please take into consideration, both the use of miniature crystals, mini-wire coils a good battery power source and using the concept of folding, or making what has to be length, put into a smaller working field of references.

*If one can get the tesla coil functioning within some capacity, albeit in a small field, it's possible to use some of that energy, back into the power scheme of things. MODAT7, this is a technology that this level or reality is not too good at yet.

TimeFlipper

@Himalayan Hermit I agree.

@TimeFlipper, can you please, avoid ripping appart such threads? This device may not interest you, but it does interest others. Don't ruin it for everyone.
Did you not look at those two links, the "Life Technology" and the "Life Technology Research International?...Those two links go directly to a sales company with the name of "Kratom Yard" that advertise lots of stuff as i already mentioned, find out for yourself please....Also please Google the "Life Technology Research International", the company does not exist..

The photograph of that Hyperdimesional Oscillator plus the information accompanying it is basic advertising, iam hardly "ripping apart such threads" as you suggest.....Iam pointing out the obvious fact that the whole posting is a very cleverly designed advertisement for a highly dubious product/device, that some members agree with...Forgive me if the truth should upset some our members..

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
All I'm saying is, don't prevent people interested in such a device to discuss it, okay?

The site does look shady, but no one said they were to buy it or anything, they're merely attempting to discuss how the thing works and understand it.

TimeFlipper

All I'm saying is, don't prevent people interested in such a device to discuss it, okay?

The site does look shady, but no one said they were to buy it or anything, they're merely attempting to discuss how the thing works and understand it.
Thats right, some of our members have already given their opinions on how the thing could work and i can offer what i know about antennas, as iam a licensed amateur radio operator in the UK, and so is Prof Opmmur a licensed amateur radio operator in America...

Both of us know a fair bit about antennas including the lesser known types of fractal antennas that i would like to pass onto our members for their research and consideration...Hopefully Prof Opmmur will include those antennas in one of his postings that every Paranormalis member loves to read(y):)..

jiangnanah

The Americans did not succeed. The Philadelphia experiment may not exist."

Back to the Future’ star Claudia Wells on how faith helped her cope with tragedy: It's ‘the reason I’m alive’https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/back-to-the-future-claudia-wells-faith

The heroine is old.Countries all over the world, including China, are looking for ways to go back to the past, but they have not succeeded so far.
"Back to the Future" is my favorite science fiction movie.

Last edited: