THE ANTI-CHRIST oooOOOoooo...

Dulux

Just an idea... what if the idea of an "Anti-Christ" is just as simple as a person who convinces the world that it's all a joke. Good Omens by Neil Gaiman & Terry Pratchett definitely develops a great understanding of how the Anti-Christ is just a clueless innocent nobody whom just gets what ever he wants by the nature of the situation. If it really was true and current with everything else going on, that all secrets are hidden right before your eyes, that would definitely make Marylin Manson the ACTUAL Anti-Christ. just a considerable idea. every other "evil" can be developed by any other person involved. War, Famine, Pollution, etc...

Samstwitch

I don't know if Boss would consider merging your thread with mine, but here is a thread under Spirituality and Religion section of the Forum that I posted recently: The Antichrist is here: Beware of the Antichrist!

On the top right corner of Paranormalis there's a Search box that you can search for a subject before posting a thread to see if there's already a thread on whatever topic you want to post about. That prevents duplicate threads.