Creativity THE BIG QUESTION: Rick & Morty vs. Stewie & Brian

FarOutThere

Regarding the paragraph in which you mentioned the "contract".....Could it be feasible that Time per se, has its own built in protection for eliminating paradoxes?....If that was so, then therefore when the moment of Time-Travelling occurs, we are automatically transferred to a parallel universe where "changes" in that universe are acceptable, thus protecting our "own" universal-time-constants when we return back to it...

I understand that when the Mandella Effect takes place, it sort of makes the purpose of the parallel universe i mentioned above, redundant..
However, consider the possibility that "only" the people experiencing the Mandella Effect are aware that Time "has" actually allowed for a slight change within our own universal-time-constants....After watching the movie, The Adjustment Bureau, it forced me to think about this possibility.

Time is entropic and this becomes all about information very quickly. Time traveling requires overcoming aspects of the field that are literally associated with life destructive forces. These conduits need to be filled with light in order that a traversable pathway can be created to the destination.

It turns out that the higher dimensional concepts required to complete this task also embed the self protection mechanism. To create the light in the first place requires a guarantee from the traveling consciousness that it will fulfill certain obligations in the future.

I'll check out that movie, thanks!

TimeFlipper

Time is entropic and this becomes all about information very quickly. Time traveling requires overcoming aspects of the field that are literally associated with life destructive forces. These conduits need to be filled with light in order that a traversable pathway can be created to the destination.

It turns out that the higher dimensional concepts required to complete this task also embed the self protection mechanism. To create the light in the first place requires a guarantee from the traveling consciousness that it will fulfill certain obligations in the future.

I'll check out that movie, thanks!

I should have stated in my first paragraph that the method of Time-Travel i was speaking about was by using a Time-Machine and not by psychic or astral travel....The people who experience the Mandela Effect would be psychics, without them necessarily being aware of that fact....Thanks for your reply :)..

FarOutThere

I should have stated in my first paragraph that the method of Time-Travel i was speaking about was by using a Time-Machine and not by psychic or astral travel....The people who experience the Mandela Effect would be psychics, without them necessarily being aware of that fact....Thanks for your reply :)..

I am referring to physical time machines too, the involvement of consciousness and life forces is overlooked.

TimeFlipper

I am referring to physical time machines too, the involvement of consciousness and life forces is overlooked.

I think you might have come across my views on Human Beings being "locked" into our own Universe by our innate "Time-Locks", and when we leave our Universe/Dimension, there are major problems both physically and psychologically that needs to be addressed....

Of course i will make reference to the Philadelphia Experiment on August 12th 1943, and what happened to the sailors that were on the top deck of that ship the Eldridge DE-173, who became seriously affected after the ship left our dimension, and what had happened to them, after they reappeared back into our dimension on board the ship...

Fortunately for the sailors below the top deck, they were shielded from the huge electrical power of the counter rotating beans circulating the ship, by the amount of metal inbetween the top and lower deck...

If your own concepts on consciousness and life forces differ, when travelling in a Time-Machine, kindly let me know what they are please :)..

alpha centauri

So; your saying the Mandela effect should be proof of direct path time travel ?
I hope not but I also thing not. But that is what other persons say. I think it could be a merging of timelines. But it is a very odd phenomenom and somehow it must be connected to time.

I always look on the internet, when I think something is odd. So I wondered, when I saw in a film that the eyes in the skulls had no cavity or socket (no bones that holding the eyes). It was in one of those James Bond films. But It was correct the eyes were hold in the position only by muscles. Years later I look again and suddenly there are eye sockets (bones that hold the eyes in their place). It feels more right to me, how it is now, but it is strange that it changed.

And you really haven't heard of Rick & Morty ?
Now I know, what it is. I heard of it, but I did not hear of the name, I watched only a few short youtube videos. I was never interested and I didnt know it has anything to do with time travel. And the most important thing, it is only available on Pay TV here. So I dont know if it is worth it.

Is it a good series?

What are the different theories, that should be discussed? I dont know Rick and Morty nor Stewie and Brian.

Last edited:

Angelface239

You know you want to get in on this! ;)
Multi-Verse vs. Time Travel: What's your thoughts?
I am not what my thoughts are on about these two topics at all the moment. But i guess time travel involves you finding a way to travel to the past backwards in time or the future forwards in time to wherever you might want to go and multiverse it like other múltiple dimmensions in space that are within each other.

TimeFlipper

I am not what my thoughts are on about these two topics at all the moment. But i guess time travel involves you finding a way to travel to the past backwards in time or the future forwards in time to wherever you might want to go and multiverse it like other múltiple dimmensions in space that are within each other.

You are correct in that when somebody time travels, they would never know if they were actually in "another universe" (multiverse), OR have actually time travelled within their OWN universe....The first time travel movie, The Time Machine (1960) explains this, where the guy travels thousands of years into the future and comes across a strange world that is actually this world, and meets, the Morlocks!! :eek::D..