The bin Laden plot to kill President Obama

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The bin Laden plot to kill President Obama
The bin Laden plot to kill President Obama - The Washington Post

By David Ignatius, Published: March 16 ( Washington Post )

Before his death, Osama bin Laden boldly commanded his network to organize special cells in Afghanistan and Pakistan to attack the aircraft of President Obama and Gen. David H. Petraeus.

“The reason for concentrating on them,” the al-Qaeda leader explained to his top lieutenant, “is that Obama is the head of infidelity and killing him automatically will make [Vice President] Biden take over the presidency. . . . Biden is totally unprepared for that post, which will lead the U.S. into a crisis. As for Petraeus, he is the man of the hour . . . and killing him would alter the war’s path” in Afghanistan.

Samstwitch

Thanks for posting this article Professor. However, I believe that Osama died long ago, due to his health, way before the claims that Navy Seals killed him. Research leads to a different scenario...that Osama died years ago, that the man they claimed was Osama was really a look-alike, and the compound was said to have been a CIA safe-house. We saw no body, because it was not Osama.

It was a propaganda story fed to the public to glorify Obama, so he could get re-elected. That's what I believe.

The U.S. government lies to the people about almost everything. I've seen it first hand, and intense research and history revealed proves it.

I also believe Obama is a Muslim, pretending to be a Christian.

BlastTyrant

i also do not believe Osama was killed by us, i believe it was a ploy to get Obamas ratings up. no picture has been released on proof of his death and his body was dropped mid ocean? Please in this day and age gross pictures are nothing new to anyone so why not release them if they were takin?