The diary of an Ewok eater

Condar

The diary of an Ewok eater

This is FNN!

Hello Paranormalis board members... all 5 of us O_O Anyways, I'd like to introduce myself, "Hi I'm Wilibald "Fluffy" Danderfluff." My friends call me Fluffy you can call me Your Heinous, Your Majesty, Your Eternal God.. or whatever floats your boat. I am an Newscaster/Wok Owner/Paranormal Self Proclaimed Expert. And my opinions count. Actually more then anyone else's, in fact bow before me now and I won't spite you.

Now that we've gotten that over with I'd just like to say that you are not getting rid of me, I am opinionated, constipated, vindicated, and full of truthiness. You will get tired of me, and you will want to lynch me, I have no doubts about that. But under no circumstances will you do such a thing. Because I'm a human just like you... well not like you, like that guy over there. Anyways I just wanted to come up for air and intro myself to everyone. Hope we can all get along and of course listen to me and only me, for I am always right. Thank you and this is Wilibald "Fluffy" Danderfluff signing off.

((And now for something completely different: Hi, I'm Brian and I am the madman behind this Fluffy character. Long story short I've been hit in the head too many times. Anyways when he comes out and he will, at length, whether you want him to or not, take him with a grain of salt. And yes before you see similarities between him and Colbert I'll tell you now, Colbert stole his personalty from Fluffy. I have proof, anyways. Like he said just here to introduce myself, and hope to see some more people join up and have a great community here! Well here's to Paranormalis, may it have years of interesting and insightful discussions!)

The "EyE"