The Dome of the Rock in Israel will be destroyed: Prophecy will be fulfilled abt building Temple

Samstwitch

Dome of the Rock.jpg
PREDICTION: If the Dome of the Rock (a Muslim Temple) in Israel is sitting on the very site where the original Jewish Temple (Soloman's Temple) was located, then someday the Dome will be destroyed, and a new Jewish Temple will be rebuilt on that site. (Although a few experts point to a different location, it is generally believed to be the correct spot.) If the Dome is on the correct location of the Temple, then it would have to be destroyed before a new Temple can be built.

Bible Prophecy foretells us that in that new Temple, animal sacrifices will resume, and then the Antichrist will go into the Temple and declare himself to be God. That is called "The abomination of desolation". When this occurs, all hell will break loose on earth.

There is presently a war going on between Israel and the Palestinians in Gaza. Hamas has even fired rockets into Jerusalem. Israel is using air strikes to retaliate. The war between them is escalating.

Then it occurred to me...
Perhaps the Dome will be destroyed during this exchange of war that is occurring now in Israel. It is certainly a possibility. So we will watch and see.

Here are two related articles:
Hamas fires first rocket aimed at Jerusalem
Israeli air strike kills 11 civilians in Gaza: Hamas

*There is an organization, The Temple Institute, in Jerusalem that has made all of the articles (as described in the Old Testament) that would be used in a rebuilt Jewish Temple. Everything has been prepared, except for the Temple itself.

TnWatchdog

Inside view of the Dome of the Rock. Just think how upset the Muslims will be when it is destroyed. As Sam said...all hell will break loose.

Lumbergooz

You may find this hard to believe ..I have seen this place and walked inside 3 times in my life..all in dreams..all matching what the video shows..exactly same interior ..alrhough I never physically visited it & never seen a foto or video of it before the dream.