The Honest truth about time travel that some may not want to hear.

Noah_A_S

Cool autumn is approaching. The hot summer kept me from experimenting. The temperature has always been 38-40 degrees Celsius. I can't use HDR. I can predict what will happen in the future. But I can't travel to the past. History cannot be changed. Did Ms. Pelosi's visit to Taiwan change history? This is exactly what is written in the Chinese prophecy book "Tui Bei Tu".

Above is a page with some translations on each page of the Tui Bei Tu. Each of those prophecies are supposed to have come true up until now. But then again I don't exactly speak Chinese.

Here is the original book:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I guess @Einstein has ideas that differ from those of @Harte. I still think that if Time Travel exists I would certainly embrace the idea of its existence. We just need to understand It, first.

It's not that my ideas are any different from Harte's. Harte is just trying to catch up from all those times I got away with bashing Harte.

jiangnanah

Shit, I go off when I do sleep deprivation, not BS ing tho
If people in the future can physically travel through time. Then we should travel through the past to see our era. famous prophet named Ms Baba Vanga
Prophecy 1) Time travel: 2288 years
2) Humans seek extraterrestrial life: 2221 (Encountering terrible things, leading to catastrophic consequences)
That is to say, it is inferred that humans want to obtain the mystery of time-travel through alien civilization.
I remember someone trying to use crop circles to create the mysteries of alien civilizations. In fact, mankind is now encountering obstacles to civilization.

jiangnanah

Time travel humans have a large piece of knowledge that they do not understand. Humanity seeks alien life: year 2221 Humanity will acquire a lot of advanced knowledge of aliens. Feed our brains.