The Importance of Being

PyRo99

The Importance of Being

In reality, were all just a small little blip on the map. But what a beatiful blip we all are.

We are each unique human beings, in a dastardly world. We feck up here and there, but we always find the person that has the Virtue of Magananimity. This person, is usually our "soul mate". They can tolerate, who we are what we believe, they let us BE. They don't push their views unto us, instead it is an embracement.

In some instances, it is a meshing of political, religious, and other views. For if you change who you are, for someone else, they are forcing you to be fake. I use this term lightly, very lightly. Perhaps, you were meant to become this.

Sometimes, we must change who we are. Other times we must not, we must stand staunchly in the face of the unknown. For victory will be guided our way for standing in the way, and succeeding. For when you are being, who you truly are. You are going to find yourself in a pivtoal swing of peace and harmony. Sometimes you may find yourself in chaos, but you will find the peace in the chaos and you will see it swivel and you will be seen as the man/woman that can stand through peace by being.

Sometimes the biggest liar will be peaceful. However, they will be dealing with guilt, and disgust for themselves later in life. For if you BE yourself, you will be fine, guilt free. You will see things in a completely different perspective. You will allow everyone to be. For they have allowed you to be, you will allow them to be in turn.

You will find yourself in a complete state of harmony. For, you realize that people act behind their beliefs, and they tolerance levels. For anger is just another way of an expression of intolerance. Sadness, is an intolerance of someone not tolerating you. And the list may go on, and on.

So why am I posting this you may be wondering? Because everyone on this board has been themselves, to my knowledge. Some have been devious, some have been burned at the stake, but we have all been ourselves. Sure, we may absorb some of another culture, and make it apart of our lives. This is BEING. Nobody has pushed anything unto you, your soul has decided that it can come in use later in life, or even now.

Each one of us is unique, and special. We all bring different things to this board. Some are less noticable than others. But they still have the same ripple effect. We are all being, we are all tolerating. Only when we have our "Dramas", do we succumb to lower levels of this forum. Even then, I have seen far worse.

Our little Patch of the internet, is a peaceful, harmonious enviorment. Because we let people be, we allow ourselves to obtain and hold this. We all hold this precious forum dear and near. We would all protect it with our honor, to the very last post.

Do Not Let this forum be tarnished by the intolerance of other religions and such. For this is not what this forum is. We are a community, more or less a melting pot. We are British, Dutch, Russian, Israeli, Australian, American and many more. But we all behold the same intentions of keeping this forum lively, peaceful and harmonious.

Let us be who we are. Let us tolerate others who are being. For they have tolerated us. And when they don't tolerate our being, we then seek past the display, and find out the true reasonings. For this, is the way of the light.

Pyro

aimswanson

Re: The Importance of Being

Hey,

Kurzweil and other futurists see rapid development in technology and discoveries in physics. Most likely the physics that will overcome the difficulties of time travel are shortly shortly to be found. (within the next 500 years). By the end of the century, longevity may replace death altogether. Functioning brains may join in a singularity or be linked to special projects. Far more rapid discoveries in physics will lead to the understanding of strings and branes and what lies beneath.

The curiosity of humans will not wane with time. I fully expect that the far future humans will embark on what will be known as the Resurrection Project. After millennia of time travel and the logging and recording of human history, including the brain wave patterns that reveal the intentions of individuals and their dreams, I believe they will find a way to pull an exact copy of each individual at their time of death into the device used to travel into time. The illness and age will be cured immediately and the individual de-programmed gradually to understand.

A likely occurrence would be the "terraforming" of planets throughout the galaxy and beyond. After an initial training period, the individuals participate in the resurrection of any descendents or relatives next scheduled for resurrection. Children tragically cut off through illness or accident could participate in the resurrection of the parent who died later. This resurrection would be the outcome of future ethicists who realize that their longevity was longed for throughout the history of humanity and part of most religions. The Resurrection Project will be an outgrowth of their curiosity and ethics

StarLord

Curiosity is what keeps our race alive and vivid. The quest for answers in every facet of life has propelled us from the banal to the sublime. There has always been a most insatiable hunger regarding knowledge and finite answers in our species. We have come to a chasm in our growth. That chasm is what seperates knowledge from wisdom. The bridge itself is experience. Without experience we are unable to make that next leap in our growth towards a higher level of life and consciousness.

All around us we see how information alone helps us very little when it comes to fostering a foundation to understanding. Just as the martial artist passes through the visible and obvious physical prowess stage to the arena of the sublime and unseen, so must we, as a race, pass beyond our normal reactionary tendencies to those of acceptance and understanding.

What may not be understood is that we may not take our old tricks with us in that next step. What pushed us forward before, the tools we used in the past to evolve may no longer suffice to help us. Funny how all the technological advances in Health, Computers, and Science have nothing to do with helping us with the real problem. Mankind's baser nature and our inability to allow others space.

PyRo99

I thank you both Aimswanson, and Starlord.

Aimswanson, I encourage you to post more often. I see that you have made but one post, and you blessed it with this thread. Perhaps you should introduce yourself in the Introductions board? Look forward to more posts from you. Glad you found our little plantation in the vast internet.

Starlord, I thank you for your deep insight. As always, a pleasure being in your presance.

In an effort for others to read...and post.

BUMP