The Left Behind Series, Starring Obama as; The Antichrist.

Justinian

So.. As the titles suggests.. there I was watching these; Left Behind movies. I know they are books. Anyways.. So I'm watching and this antichrist comes to power.. and what's his first move? He declares that all guns are to be taken away. LOL.. what a movie to be watching in such times as these.

Samstwitch

So.. As the titles suggests.. there I was watching these; Left Behind movies. I know they are books. Anyways.. So I'm watching and this antichrist comes to power.. and what's his first move? He declares that all guns are to be taken away. LOL.. what a movie to be watching in such times as these.

Very interesting, and it certainly fits! I think I saw one of the movies in that series a long time ago, but not the first one. Where did you see it?

Samstwitch

Thank you! Although I have come to believe in a Post-Tribulation Rapture, this movie will be very interesting to watch. :)

Justinian

Yeah they have a touch of scifi in them. Theres this whole play on the bible code and some other connotations, but overall despite being another one of Kirk Camerons low quality films, it is pretty neat.