Media The Lost 40 Days of Jesus...After He Rose from the Dead!

Samstwitch

Jesus was crucified and died on a Friday. (After His death, Jesus descended into Hell and released the souls of God's people and led them to Heaven. Details in The Gospel of Nicodemus)

The following Sunday morning, Jesus arose from the dead. After His Resurrection, Jesus walked the earth for 40 days. This video is about those 40 days.

From the New Testament

Acts 1:3 (St. Luke): "After his suffering, he showed himself to these men and gave many convincing proofs that he was alive. He appeared to them over a period of forty days and spoke about the kingdom of God."

John 21:24-25: "This is the disciple who is testifying to these things and wrote these things, and we know that his testimony is true. And there are also many other things which Jesus did, which if they were written in detail, I suppose that even the world itself *would not contain the books that would be written."

The Fact of Christ’s Resurrection

1 Corinthians 15:1-11 (St. Paul): Now I make known to you, brethren, the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received, in which also you stand, by which also you are saved, if you hold fast the word which I preached to you, unless you believed in vain.

For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, and that He appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve. After that He appeared to more than five hundred brethren at one time, most of whom remain until now, but some have fallen asleep; then He appeared to James, then to all the apostles; and last of all, as to one untimely born, He appeared to me also. For I am the least of the apostles, and not fit to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me did not prove vain; but I labored even more than all of them, yet not I, but the grace of God with me. Whether then it was I or they, so we preach and so you believed.