The Mother of All Conspiracies!!

Justinian

WOMEN!! Hahaha.. I'm serious though. Somewhere along the lines of history, women got together and decided that men are stupid. And, you know what? they're right! If a woman flashes you a nice smile, you roll over backwards for them. I don't know why either.

All I'm saying, is that if I had a set of boobies. I'd never pay for anything.

I just want to know who's idea this was? What in the male brain says that we need to roll over for women? I don't believe Freud that its a mother issue.

I mean we have two teams here basically..

Team A: Religion. Women have been tempting man since Creation.
Team B: Evolution. It's some innate need to please our mates since primate times.

I mean both teams even includes gay men and women too. What's the secret mystery? No matter which Team you side with, it doesn't seem to change the fact that there's no real rhyme or reason to this madness. You'd think that as free willed individuals who have come through our own span of history long enough.. and even preach enough that the past repeats itself.. that we keep doing this. I have to have my friends keep me in check usually. Becaus after I got divorced, I started seeing another woman, and another.. and mysteriously I'm somehow finding these women that want to boss me around. Here i thought it was me, then I learned that all women do it, it just comes at different levels. And as men, we bow down to women like they have the key to the Ho Ho factory. Hmmm.. let's talk about this conspiracy against men and ... yes I'm bored and thought this could be a fun topic to entertain. First rude or sexist joke made and I'm going to laugh really hard as I hide behind Sam. Let's be adults or at least simulate the act. :p

P.S. I do not condone anything that is not funny.

Justinian

I just thought of my own answer... it's BACON! nobody can cook bacon like my step-mom. Mmmmmm... Bacon.

BlastTyrant

Well it is the primal instinct of being a male, we think with our little head instead of our big head in hopes that we can mate with this pretty woman that shot a smile at the guy behind us and we though it was meant for us.

I am guilty of spending waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much money on women who aren't interested in more than being friends, but so help me god if there is a chance i will work to it!

Samstwitch

I agree with most of what you said here, JD!

I, for one, am not like most women. I'm all the feminine, but I think more like a man. It took me most of my life to figure out how other women were. Prior to that time, I was clueless and fell victim to a lot of their folly. I'm just not like other women...taking about head games, conniving, envy/jealousy, and their desire to control or dominate men. Now I know that not all women are into those things, but most of the ones I have known were...and the ones who weren't were rare. Of course, I've known men who were jerks too...but overall, I prefer the company of men to women.

My entire life I've had men friends in all aspects of life, worked jobs with men, etc...and I think that's also why God blessed me with only sons...3 of them!

I've known some lovely women, and many who were not...but like men, women come in all types. :)

P.S. You said, "All I'm saying, is that if I had a set of boobies. I'd never pay for anything." That's a typical line for a man to say (I've heard many similar versions of that)...but if you were a woman, you wouldn't think that way, LOL! :ROFLMAO:

TnWatchdog

All I'm saying, is that if I had a set of boobies. I'd never pay for anything.
Hey JD, I don't think those boobies would go too good with your beard...just my opinion...lol. But seriously, it all started back with Eve and has been going down hill ever since...once we took the apple we were screwed! We can blame ourselves a bit for the situation we're presently in. When my daughters were young they would sit on my lap and daddy would do anything for his little girls to make them happy. You dress them up pretty and parade them around town so at a young age they are being taught how to manipulate the opposite sex to get what they want. I'll do my best to please women, as it is my nature, so they don't need to manipulate me on anything. I see how some try but a lot of males are guilty of the same thing too.

Justinian

OH I'm divorced with two little girls. and they try. I see my littlest one all the time do it. She's really good at it. My older daughter, not so much. Their mother.. I think she invented the game. Doesn't work anymore on me, but I see my past and how she treats other guys.. I can't believe I ever fell for it. I went through most of my marriage feeling like a piece of poo unless she was happy 24/7. And for those that have never been through a pregnancy with your significant other.. that is the only time that all conniving goes away and the true shape of the beast comes out. When she went in labor, she grabbed me by the arm so hard her nails were digging in, pulled me down next to her face so the doctors couldn't hear her, and said if I even opened my mouth to do anythin g but breathe, that she would kill me. And all I was trying to do was video tape the moment and give some commentary on top. I think it was the close up of the birth canal that sent her over the top. lol.

Okay, but now I say that I'm going to train my son to never back down. The days of women ruling from behind the scenes in my gene pool are over. Freudian psychological dominance is about to end in my family.

OH and BTW, even arab cultures where you see on tv that women are treated badly, thats only for show and rare. Really they run the same way as the rest of the world. Women tell the men what to do. The difference is that there is a line that the women know not to cross. In some cultures, if the man is guilty of a crime, he can send his wife to do his time for him. Or in other cultures, he can send her to the State run prostitution houses to work off his sentence while providing an income for the government.

But even despite that.. most women around the world do like to tout sex as their blackmail tactic. I told my last girlfriend I had to hands, and neither were broke so she can do her worst.. LOL. Solved that little problem. :p