The only one time traveler on earth.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
He lost my interest because he didn't get to the point. I tried skipping ahead. I hate long intros. I basically hate videos. LOL. I may look him up later.

steven chiverton

the video of Australia and usa watch the Australian flag in the background the glitch in its movement shows its edited in and he dosent explain enough about his time traveling he says he and pedro went through a door, pedro was also the second name given by gibbs who gave him the hdr schematics but in this case pedro was this mans pet dog i think and he says his the only time traveler on earth gee ive herd all kinds of time travel stories by all kinds even secret Russian ones and American ones so how dose this man prove his the only time traveler on earth when theres plenty who speak out about there time travel adventures to this man never herd of him and he says hes world renown i dont think so his also talking things we all like to agree about the governments and it dosent establish him as a time traveler at all .

steven chiverton

got an email from someone in the paranormalis arsking me if i like to send him a hdr to test out he will supply details he acknowledged that i dont sell them and im sure not going to with the expensive post for sending them

Secretman3811

got an email from someone in the paranormalis arsking me if i like to send him a hdr to test out he will supply details he acknowledged that i dont sell them and im sure not going to with the expensive post for sending them

ok i just wonder some did you try all of the steven gibbs plans yet? just wonder something Steven no one try all the steven gibb plans yet what about the laser tesla coil plans? one of the steven gibbs plan i think i try it before but it made a loud bang nosie.
that alll.

steven chiverton

a lot of bang noises sounds very interesting like to hear more about that , i was just watching a video from a channel im subscribed to where she did a night time ghost hunt in a local cemetery and she claimed she also herd a bang to i wonder what's the connection if any

Wind7

Staff
what do you guy think of it? from you tube video so write back...anybody

This guy is having as they say in the UK,
an enormous "P*ss Take" at the expense of those whom believe in TT.

OR......

Enormous RED FLAG if he takes himself seriously and truly has
followers whom believe 'in him'........

IMHO.