The Other Side.

Judge Bean

The Other Side.

Originally posted by StarLord@Aug 13 2004, 07:30 PM
Interstingly enough, scientists have confirmed that our local star is nearing it's 1000 year cycle of excessive heat output. I neglected to mention this in my earlier post.

You can't do anything about that? Are you Lord of the Stars or not?

StarLord

The Other Side.

No problem my friend. Which would you prefer, to melt or wear extra clothing and move a bit south if the big white mountains make their way here in about 200 years?

I get this request alot so don't feel bad. My knee-jerk reaction used to be
"And I want to #$^&@*ing get involved with this because?"

Paul, Your wish is my command.

I have learned that it is easer to be polite, agree and let a lesson in Sideral time ensue. VBEG :D

Judge Bean

The Other Side.

Originally posted by StarLord@Aug 13 2004, 10:00 PM
No problem my friend. Which would you prefer, to melt or wear extra clothing and move a bit south if the big white mountains make their way here in about 200 years?

I get this request alot so don't feel bad. My knee-jerk reaction used to be
\"And I want to #$^&@*ing get involved with this because?\"

Paul, Your wish is my command.

I have learned that it is easer to be polite, agree and let a lesson in Sideral time ensue. VBEG :D

It's already hot enough where I live right now to fry a whole dog on the sidewalk.

Judge Bean

The Other Side.

Originally posted by StarLord@Aug 16 2004, 05:10 PM
Hmmm, what say to a bout of Mysterious Fog for a week or so my Friend??

We've got that, too, that's the bad air they apparently need to grow the country's food in.

StarLord

The Other Side.

Picky, picky, picky.....

Ok, here's my last offer. What say, I convince El Ni?o and La Ni?a to visit at the same time. It will be very cool, wet and wierd. Invest in waders and a Jet-Ski.
You wont believe the kinds of fish they are going to catch off shore.

Judge Bean

The Other Side.

Originally posted by StarLord@Aug 16 2004, 10:17 PM
Picky, picky, picky.....

Ok, here's my last offer. What say, I convince El Ni?o and La Ni?a to visit at the same time. It will be very cool, wet and wierd. Invest in waders and a Jet-Ski.
You wont believe the kinds of fish they are going to catch off shore.

Los Evil Twins, Los Ninos. Bring them on. I scoff in the face of natural disaster (lit. "bad-star").