THE REAL JOHN TITOR...

SarahAlways

John's timeline changed when he entered into the flux, this time-frame paradox, would never be the same as the one he knew before you leaped.
Thus it altered this reality, to someone else's;vice-versa... Which is why he got stuck here in the first place.
When john was in tampa, at mac dill airforce base in the early 2020's, he didn't realize that the 177th division would ultimately falter and the time leap would be halted another 60 years, switching the quantum leap int a freeze-point matrix.
Thus when he was born, another would be born 4 year before him in the same city, also baring the same qualities.
If i'm correct, the john titor you know, wouldn't be john titor at all, it would be a completely different person.
And were you by chance born in 1994?

Fringe

What I saw in the song, was a vastly increasing cold and dark world. My thoughts are not controlled. I am simply Christian by choice. And, believe, while witnessing the world increasing with darkness, only one can save us all. And, by stating christian, I am sure you know who I mean.

And yes, men do need women!

Now, I am certainly not here to argue. So, I will take my non controlled belief and love in a savior ~ and be on my way. Staying frosty because I like me just the way I am.

Hugs. PS. Good songs by the way. :)
Yes they were good songs, but that's not the point. The messages are not in the songs, they are in the images [MEDIAhttps://youtu.be/_Yhyp- _hX2s=youtube]SAyD2ut9W4E [/MEDIA]

Last edited:

9th Wave

John's timeline changed when he entered into the flux, this time-frame paradox, would never be the same as the one he knew before you leaped.
Thus it altered this reality, to someone else's;vice-versa... Which is why he got stuck here in the first place.
When john was in tampa, at mac dill airforce base in the early 2020's, he didn't realize that the 177th division would ultimately falter and the time leap would be halted another 60 years, switching the quantum leap int a freeze-point matrix.
Thus when he was born, another would be born 4 year before him in the same city, also baring the same qualities.
If i'm correct, the john titor you know, wouldn't be john titor at all, it would be a completely different person.
And were you by chance born in 1994?

I was born two years before 1994.

The paradox of both times are significant, thus john's timeline was altered in the process.