The Savage Nation Part 1

TnWatchdog

I listened to part 1...part 2 later. I wasn't aware of this situation until I saw your post. Today on fb there is alot of coverage on it.
I use to listen to the Savage Nation when I had a traveling sales position but haven't lately. I hope they can get this wacko convicted of something as Savage's lawyer has suggested. You shouldn't be able to attack someone and get away with it.

jcolanzi

I listened to part 1...part 2 later. I wasn't aware of this situation until I saw your post. Today on fb there is alot of coverage on it.
I use to listen to the Savage Nation when I had a traveling sales position but haven't lately. I hope they can get this wacko convicted of something as Savage's lawyer has suggested. You shouldn't be able to attack someone and get away with it.

He's like a dog with a bone. He intends to take it all the way.

Can't be a coincidence that he and and Roger Stone were both attacked.

Stone has been attacked twice now.

jcolanzi

It's started. I thought he'd wait until Monday, but Trump released the wiretap evidence today to both the Senate and House Intel committees. Now the fun begins.

The Dems and Rhino Repubs are always calling him stupid, but they keep falling into his traps.

They've had their way for so long, they've become predictable.