The Truth About Time Travel

Kadium

Time travel will happen. The first thing to time travel will be things that already travel. Particles. With these particles we will eventually be able to send one or two in sequences creating binary. This in turn will be messages. I truly think before we ourselves travel in time our words and thoughts via messages will. Think of the Telegraph. It was a way for us to travel messages across large distances. I think it will be a text message or email that will travel through time first.

Voyageur

Our imagination travels trought different pasts and futures, and also another dimensions. The whole idea of imagination is that, our higher mind travels trought different worlds and shows you reflections from them. So, if we really want to shift in to some kind of future, we only need to let go of our belief systems towards spsce and time and allow your pictured world manifest in this 3D world around us. There are many ways to do this, and if one wish to use some sort of accelerator machine to shift one's consciousness in to fifth dimension, one can choose a vibrational state and then focus himself back on a three dimensional level represent of one's will.

Fifth dimensional vibrational level and then the 3D reflection of it can bean example of a one kind of future, on earth, in year 2020, new york city if one wish to shift there.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Time Travel is not a new thing. I was told about it in the summer of 1956 and the bad things that happened in the 1946. The information came for Navy wife's, of the Navy men that saw it first hand. Your off by 70 years Kadium.

Pcemakr

Time travel will happen. The first thing to time travel will be things that already travel. Particles. With these particles we will eventually be able to send one or two in sequences creating binary. This in turn will be messages. I truly think before we ourselves travel in time our words and thoughts via messages will. Think of the Telegraph. It was a way for us to travel messages across large distances. I think it will be a text message or email that will travel through time first.

I think that you may be correct that the first repeatable and verifiable time travel would be messages. My concern with physical time travel isn't whether it's possible or not (I do believe that it's possible) my concern is more about the calculations that would be needed to do it successfully. Not only would you need to find the right time but, also the right place. Imagine that you travel back in time 24 hours. Your travel is through time and there fore, if you haven't changed where you're going to be, you will most likely be in space and the earth hasn't got to where you are yet. This problem would seem to suggest that (assuming that the universe itself isn't moving as well) time travel would have to be in very short intervals or over yearly periods in hopes that you have calculated the rotation of the earth and revolutions around the sun accurately and you don't end up stopping in time inside of a wall or half buried in a field somewhere.

TimeFlipper

I think that you may be correct that the first repeatable and verifiable time travel would be messages. My concern with physical time travel isn't whether it's possible or not (I do believe that it's possible) my concern is more about the calculations that would be needed to do it successfully. Not only would you need to find the right time but, also the right place. Imagine that you travel back in time 24 hours. Your travel is through time and there fore, if you haven't changed where you're going to be, you will most likely be in space and the earth hasn't got to where you are yet. This problem would seem to suggest that (assuming that the universe itself isn't moving as well) time travel would have to be in very short intervals or over yearly periods in hopes that you have calculated the rotation of the earth and revolutions around the sun accurately and you don't end up stopping in time inside of a wall or half buried in a field somewhere.
You were thinking of the Philadelphia Experiment in your final paragraph ;)

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor

My research into time travel this condition is not a problem if you stay on the Earth plane.

Pcemakr

My research into time travel this condition is not a problem if you stay on the Earth plane.

I'm very curious about your physical time travel research that would suggest that space placement isn't an issue on any plane. (I don't mean that to sound snarky, I truly am interested in said research)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

I have a similar theory that uses satellites and black holes to send messages through time. :)